Do you want to help lead the US growth story for an electric vehicle startup growing 600% year-over-year?
Zoomo is leading the charge to build the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance.
We're a fast-growing startup with a global footprint across the US, Australia, and the UK and are now the trusted partner to some of the most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
Our ambition is to make Zoomo the best place to work in the world. Our team has 100+ people, spread across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and London. We just closed our Series A and are growing everyday!
- Act as a sounding board, thought leader, and - at times - a proxy for the Director of the US on the businesses’ most important matters.
- Collaborate with functional heads across the global business and spearhead cross-functional projects and discussions.
- Lead our quarterly strategy and planning (OKR) process across the US business to ensure each regional lead is focused on our top priorities.
- Design, Hire, and Manage a world-class People & Culture function in the US
- Provide analytical firepower to our most important decisions - many which have implications worth millions.
- Pioneer special projects and our biggest bets across the US business.
We are looking for a highly-motivated rising star to help take our US business to the next level. You will report to and be the right-hand to the Director of the US, working with all global functions across the business.
- 3-5 years experience working in consulting, finance, a fast-paced start-up.
- You’re an excellent generalist. You’re comfortable driving impact across any function - Marketing, People & Culture, Finance, Fleet Operations, Retail, Enterprise Sales.
- Data might as well be your middle name. You have excellent analytical skills and may or may not have a favorite excel keyboard shortcut.
- You’re a ruthless prioritizer, well organized, and known as “the planner.” It wouldn’t be surprising if your calendar is color-coded or you meal prep on Sundays to save time during the week.
- You’re a top-notch written and oral communicator. You understand that the delivery of the message is almost just as important as the message itself.
- You have a bias toward action. You understand that once you’ve supported your hypothesis, the real learning begins when you engage with the problem or opportunity directly.
- You have an insatiable curiosity. You get excited learning about topics that others might find boring and “Why?” is one of your most common phrases. You’re known as someone who picks things up quickly.
- You’re comfortable at any “altitude” - you take pride in everything you do. It doesn’t matter if it’s sitting in a workshop to learn how we can change tires faster or crushing a presentation for an enterprise partner.
- Scoring Goals is one of our values. You have a track record of tapping into your competitive nature to win - whether it’s during Settlers of Catan, on a tennis court, or during a trivia night.
- Humility is something that comes natural to you. You’re a born collaborator and you care about getting to the right answer more than who came up with it.
- You know how to have fun and you value it too.
- Working at a high growth, established start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of a rocketship with plenty of opportunity for personal development (AKA a career catalyst).
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated, and fun co-workers
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Tech budget
- Wellbeing budget
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace