Chief of Staff to the Head of Business Development
Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised $240M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
We have offices in Paris, London, New York and Toronto.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
The Chief of Staff to Head of BD will work closely with the leadership team to develop and drive strategic objectives and operational excellence across the company. In this role, you will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the Business Development operations, streamlining business initiatives, driving program management, and communicating cross-functional objectives. The Chief of Staff role requires leadership, strategic thinking, cross-functional communication, organization, and the ability to influence through respect and trust.
Day to Day activities
- Create structure and process for the Head of BD to improve visibility and accountability with their direct reports. Participate in all leadership meetings, summarise/dispatch actions and guarantee accountability of the direct reports and XFN colleagues.
- Partner with the RevOps team to influence reporting and business processes roadmap, and guarantee business teams ask releases in due time.
- Own the creation of weekly internal meeting decks, management memo and investor updates.
- Coordinate with TA teams to ensure sufficient candidate pipeline per region and segment, while creating interview business cases to assess candidate potential.
- Structure BDR career path with HR teams and BDR manager to optimize top performers tenure and retention.
- Collect BDR and BD Manager feedback to improve onboarding/training with the enablement team.
- Monitor BDR gold standards (activities/input) and performances (output) and surface deviations every week to management.
- Lead and partner on special projects for areas in which the Head of Business Development personally oversees.
Who you are
- 5+ years of high-performance experience in high-growth operations, scale up or consulting.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures.
- Excel/GSheet guru, GSlide magician, Salesforce knowledge.
- Track record of driving business insights, actions, and accountability across organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to promote the use of operational metrics and scorecards.
- English fluent.
What we offer
- Competitive package.
- Along with one company offsite every year, we have brand new offices at the heart of major cities including New York, Toronto, Paris, and London.
- High-end equipment (based on stock/availability) to do your work in the best conditions.
How we work
- Thrive Together: We can only win as a team. We are all founders and do the right thing for our peers, Pigment customers, partners, and the planet.
- Never Settle: We aim to become the best at what we do by delivering with rigor and ambition every day. Delivering means building a passionate Pigment community.
- Go for it: We are biased towards action. Every action leads to learning and these learnings get us one step closer to our mission.
- Be real, be humble: We are generous with our feedback, open to change our views and we approach it with empathy knowing everyone is trying to do the best for Pigment.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, social origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We may process your personal data in accordance with our HR Data Protection Notice.