About Songbird Therapy
Songbird Therapy is a modern and technology-enabled provider of at-home therapy for the 1.5 million children with autism and their families. With modern technology, the best therapists, and a unique care model, we're building a world where every child with autism can access world-class care uniquely tailored to them.
What makes Songbird special:
- You'll join a mission-driven team working on solutions for millions of children and families at a unique point in time in US healthcare.
- You'll tackle one-of-a-kind problems at the intersection of healthcare and consumer marketplaces—since we are both a software company and healthcare provider.
- We're well-funded by leading Silicon Valley investors like Kleiner Perkins and founders of the most successful digital health companies of the last decade. Looking toward a period of sharp growth over the next 6 months.
What you'll own
As Chief of Staff to the Songbird Founders, you'll operate as a fast-moving and strategic generalist who tackles a wide range of projects. Your responsibility is simple: creatively solve any problem that gets thrown your way with relentless execution and thoughtfulness. In exchange, you’ll get front row seats scaling a company during hypergrowth. And, more importantly, gain the skills, network and experience to accelerate your career.
You’ll work directly with the Founders and we’ll carve out a role that fits your strengths and passions. You’ll get to wear lots of hats: company strategy, fundraising, business operations, marketing, recruiting, product, etc ‐ whatever is the top priority. We’ll divide and conquer.
- Special Projects: An extra set of hands to help with strategic priorities on anything from Product to Growth
- Company Strategy: A strategic advisor and confidant (a highly trusted person with whom to discuss and pressure‐test ideas)
- Business Operations: An organizer to help manage a picture of the priorities, projects, decisions, and actions that should be in the brain space of the Founders
- Fundraising and Investor Relations: An advisor and operator to help the Founders raise the requisite capital to scale our fast-growing business
- Recruiting: A talent magnet to help operationalize executive recruiting and refine broader recruiting initiatives
What you should bring
- 4+ years of experience in an operational or strategy role - for example in business operations at a fast-growing startup or as a management consultant
- A past entrepreneurial proofpoint: founding or exploring ideas, operating at an early-stage startup, or starting up new team
- Healthcare or social impact interest preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top-caliber operational excellence
Values we live by
- Motivated by supporting families. Our mission is to bring world-class, personalized care to children with autism—and that work energizes and inspires you.
- Seek out and take ownership. You're hungry for impact and believe in seeking out opportunities to take ownership to solve problems and support others—even when it means questioning the way things are done.
- Uplift others. You thrive in a team environment**.** You care about uplifting others and helping them succeed. You enable others' strengths and interests because you care.
- Driven to move with urgency. You believe in moving fast to support your teammates and help bring early intervention to families in need—every day counts.
- Embrace gratitude and adventure. You bring gratitude, humor and joy into your work, which elevates our team culture, and we believe is an end in and of itself.
Benefits we offer
- Compassionate, energizing, and mission-driven culture of supporting children and families
- Remote work + local in-person office hubs, with regular in-person off-sites, meetups, and co-working
- 14 Days of PTO, 10 paid national holidays
- Competitive medical, vision dental, and life insurance
- Unbounded professional growth
- Competitive salary and equity in fast-growing consumer healthcare startup