Gotham Greens is seeking a Chief of Staff (CoS) to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to support the CFO in driving the company forward through an exciting period of growth. The CoS will help to plan and execute on the company’s highest priority initiatives that sit at the nexus of strategic finance and technology.
What You’ll Do
- Execute on the executive team’s vision through management of key projects across the Digital Solutions and Strategic Finance divisions.
- Drive communication and coordination of priorities and projects across the CFO’s organization to ensure alignment of goals and clarity of project status.
- Assist with business operations, including business continuity initiatives, budgeting, financial planning, and reporting.
- Create materials, presentations, and analyses for the CFO to use with key internal and external audiences.
- Assist the CFO with organizing his time and managing his calendar.
**Who You Are **
- 3+ years of professional experience with a foundation in management consulting, investment banking, or other project-based professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or other related field.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft suite including Power BI, Power Pivot, and Power Query.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL & Tableau and data visualization software.
- Demonstrated experience leading long-term IT projects, implementations, and needs-analyses.
- Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.