As Chief of Staff at Artera, you will work closely with the CEO to support work across the spectrum of the company, essentially acting as an extension of themselves. You will attend key strategic meetings and manage follow up work, including communication with stakeholders and other tasks. You will handle a diverse set of tasks, ranging from strategic research to operations to HR.
8+ years of industry experience, 6+ with an MBA
Experience in healthcare
Experience in tech
Experience in startups
Strategic Advisory Skills
- Strategic research experience, such as prior work in consulting
- Business acumen, understanding how the work impacts the business
- Sounding board for strategic discussions
Project Management Skills
- Results oriented, capable of managing a number of different operational tasks
- Experience in a fast-moving environment, such as a tech startup
- Highly organized, with working knowledge of modern tech platforms for productivity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly people-centric, and capable of interfacing with engineers as easily as medical personnel
- Humility, maturity, and situational sensitivity.