**About Us: **
Frame Fertility is a personalized fertility guide that helps individuals and couples plan ahead for building their family and know their risk factors early to avoid a downstream and often costly fertility crisis.
As part of Frame Fertility, we are on an ambitious mission to eliminate infertility. It’s a bold and ambitious goal, and we need hungry people onboard to help get there. This person is key to that equation.
As the Chief of Staff to the CEO/Founder (Jessica), you will be her right-hand person and an amplifier for her. In particular, you will help her with external priorities such as sales, business development and liaising with investors and advisors, and you will also help her with communications to internal teams and leaders.
This is a high exposure role, and you’ll become very familiar with life as a CEO and/or founder at a high growth, venture-backed company. It’s an amazing opportunity for people who may want to start their own thing one day or aim to be at the leadership table at a digital health / tech company. This experience, and the leadership team, especially the CEO, at Frame will help you learn and achieve those next steps. There is a ton of growth potential in this role!
**About the Role: **
As the Chief of Staff to the CEO you will -
- Serve as the right hand and stunt double to the CEO
- Be a communications “link” across leaders and functions
- Be biased towards action and taking initiative to get things done
- Touch every function, especially sales, business development/partnerships, marketing and operations
- Roll up your sleeves and dig in on key problem areas across the business
- Partner directly with the Chief Product Officer and Head of Operations on internal operations and product execution
- Engage with our Investors, Business and Clinical Advisory Board
- NOT be an Executive Assistant :), however, strategies to keep the CEO organized are always appreciated
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- High integrity and excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong and proven ability to get things done quickly and efficiently
- Someone with curiosity and autonomy
- Passion for what we are doing and our mission
- 3+ years of relevant experience (consulting, banking, tech, startups), work in digital health / healthcare is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment - we’re a startup!
Frame Fertility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
**To Apply: **
Interested candidates may contact us at email@example.com for more information on our open positions. Please include a resume and LinkedIn profile.