Chief of Staff to the CEO
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore automates and augments the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D using deep technology innovations in artificial intelligence and algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools.
We’re looking for a Chief of Staff to report directly to the CEO & Founder, Athena Karp, to play a key role in supporting our CEO across critical responsibilities of managing, growing, and supporting our company. You will be interacting daily with the CEO and supporting daily tasks, including helping with key clients, strategic partners, press and media, company and personal branding, communicating and representing the CEO externally and internally with the team including other senior leaders and junior team members, and various other initiatives and projects that are critical to our CEO and our future success.
We are a lean, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial team. You will have the chance to expand the role, further develop customer-facing, marketing, and relationship management skills, explore various critical roles in the company to potentially progress into, and join a fast-growing company. You will work from our New York office, with the opportunity to travel to our Tel -Aviv office and throughout the United States as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall Responsibility for special projects across product, sales, partnerships, marketing, engineering, data science, operations, finance, and compliance for the CEO, external clients and team members, including:
- Client and market focus – HiredScore’s current and new products, partnership strategy, competitive advantages, etc.
- Deepen relationships with existing partners
- Building and establishing new partners, including consulting firms, distribution partners, and strategic partners -
- Support strategic clients and CEO/sales-related initiatives and efforts
- Enhance HiredScore’s Marketing, including go-to-market strategy, scholarly articles, round table groups, conferences and events, and similar ad hoc campaigns or events
- Support organizational improvements, including transparency, information management, and communication & collaboration across countries and teams
- Office Administration: Supporting the US team in all admin tasks and requests, Office needs, IT and Adding value to the US Office culture (supported by the Tel Aviv-based HR team)
- Manage case studies and presentations, contribute to VC/investor strategies, enhance HiredScore’s positioning, network, and reputation
- Ability to handle sudden, ambiguously defined projects under pressure and quick timelines
- Manage HiredScore’s company meeting materials/structure/special content and monthly/quarterly updates for CEO-related updates and materials
- General administrative support for the CEO, including note-taking, presentations, research, relationship management, meetings or conferences prep/attendance, and travel and logistics
What You Need
- B.A. or B.S. in relevant fields
- 2+ years or more of work experience in Venture Capital, VC-Backed start-up company (a plus for HR Technology, B2B SaaS, or AI technologies), or AI/Innovation/Strategy division in a large corporate, Consulting, Investment Banking, or related experience
- Strong research skills
- Ability to self-manage and execute projects from scratch
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fortune 500 client experience (in advisory, consulting, or account management is a plus)
- Willing to travel, work remotely, and flexible time zones
- Détail-orientation and strong work ethic and motivation for excellence
HiredScore’s salary range for this position is 140,000$ USD per year. This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance and experience. Salary is just one component of HiredScore's total compensation package for employees.
Your total rewards package at HiredScore will include equity, Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families, 401(k) with a company matching program, Paid Parental Leave programs, vacation, and Sick days policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance, Welfare activities, and many other region-specific benefits, In addition, you will have access to a global team of talented professionals.
We are growing and offer many opportunities to make your mark!