We’re looking for someone who will work directly with our CEO (and the rest of the Executive Team) to help drive Pinwheel through its next stage of growth. This critical role will help the Executive Team prioritize, communicate, and make efficient decisions on a wide range of strategic issues. Acting as a force multiplier for the CEO, the role will be a balance between strategy, project and process management, execution, and will essentially be responsible for enabling the CEO to be as effective as possible in whatever capacity makes sense.
The ideal applicant is a killer generalist who loves learning, is highly analytical and process-oriented, has strong management and presentation skills and demonstrates the following characteristics: results-driven, quick thinking, intellectually curious, high EQ, low ego, strength of conviction to hold others accountable. The CEO is looking for someone who wants to be a strategic partner for the long-haul. Accordingly, you will be given as much responsibility as you can handle and have incredible exposure to the leadership decisions of a fast-growing organization. You also need to excel at, and find joy in, creating order out of chaos, especially with constantly changing priorities. You should be able to create the systems needed to run the day-to-day more efficiently and should be able to create the space, over time, to focus on more strategic, special projects.
- Lead the "Office of the CEO"
- You’ll be responsible for the day to day workflow of the office of the CEO.
- Be a thought partner to the CEO when figuring out company strategy and ensure the CEO is prioritizing the right things.
- Assist the CEO to strategically align time with key priorities, milestones, deadlines, and decisions to maximize execution.
- Use your storytelling skills to prepare presentations for internal (support on weekly All Hands meetings) and external audiences (key partnership discussions) thereby amplifying and improving the CEO's communication.
- Level Up the Executive Team
- Drive best practices, communication, and coordination between the CEO and other execs as well as other key leaders to enable effective collaboration across the organization.
- Provide decision support through research, analysis of information, and clear presentation of considerations.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the team's ability to effectively execute on top priorities.
- Support on the creation/coordination of key presentations to/from the Executive Team and/or Board of Directors.
- Strategic Initiatives
- As a force multiplier of the CEO, you will provide thought leadership and help drive a variety of strategic projects across all functions and teams within the company.
- Own strategic initiatives that will help drive business growth and operational improvements. This also includes identifying and analyzing opportunistic corporate and business development opportunities.