Chief of Staff to GM Spain
Created in Lyon in 2016 by French entrepreneurs, AGICAP has become one of the fastest scale-ups in Europe, with over 6000 customers and revenue growth above 100% YoY for the past 3 years.
AGICAP makes it quick and easy for SMEs’ leaders to monitor and forecast their cash flow.
Fundamentally reshaping the way SMEs manage one of their greatest pains.
Our ambition is to become the global financial management solution for SMEs in Europe.
To help us get there we have raised 3 rounds so far, totaling $121 million.
These additional resources further fuel our product innovation, allowing us to grow significantly the team by welcoming new talents and accelerating our international expansion across Europe.
We believe our success comes from our highly passionate and dedicated teams. Committed to building a company where people can grow and build their careers. We are constantly looking for great talents, aiming for excellence and ready to join our ambitious adventure!
Headcount Growth :
July 2019 : 10
July 2020 : 50
July 2021 : 200
End of 2022 : +500
We are looking for a real leader to allow Agicap to move up a gear in Spain. In a context of hyper-growth, you will be working side-by-side with the General Manager to grow our existing Spanish team of 20 colleagues and 500 clients to the next level.
You’re the right hand of the General Manager of Spain. Together but also independently you will be dealing with all key stakeholders both internally (full executive team of Agicap globally, including the co-founders and other top managers) as well as externally (key clients and partners).
This will mean that you will:
- Prioritize, structure and lead strategic projects that will drive step-change improvement in core functions across the full Agicap value chain (sales, customer success, partnerships)
- Assume a role of representative of the General Manager, driving strategic projects on a day-by-day basis as well as to represent the company in key client or partnership relationships
- Drive the strategic development of Agicap Spain’s core functions: Sales, Onboarding, Account Management and Partnerships – this includes defining these functions, as well as supporting the in the recruitment, organization and onboarding of key people
- Analyze and resolve operational emergencies to enable our business to keep running and growing smoothly
We are looking for someone with :
- 2 to 4 years of experience: Strategy consulting / Project management and Operations / Growth in startup
- Top engineering or business school training
- Ideally a first experience in a high growth tech environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A capacity to adapt to a rapidly growing environment
- Full of initiative and drive, with a constant desire to exceed objectives
- An ability to drive, coach and improve the performance of his team
- Native Spanish and fluent English