CoinTracker makes cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance simple. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets. Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
📈 3% of all global cryptocurrency assets are tracked on CoinTracker ($50B daily)
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, OpenSea, and other industry leaders
💼 Venture-backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and other top investors
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process.
Hiring manager video
Video introduction from Jon Lerner
Be a force-multiplier for the CEO (Jon Lerner) in leading CoinTracker to increase the world’s financial freedom and prosperity. You will have complete visibility and access to all aspects of Jon’s role and the company in order to make the highest impact as Jon’s Chief of Staff. You will learn the ins and outs of running a hyper growth Series A company in the cryptocurrency space with a product used by millions of users.
- Helping run the company by driving the company operating system (e.g. mission, long term goals, guiding principles, OKRs, KPIs, etc.) with a high degree of clarity and operational excellence
- Built and actively managing critical company processes and meetings (e.g. board meetings, leadership meetings, all hands, day-to-day operations)
- Driving strategic projects (e.g. facilitating acquisitions, managing significant execution gaps, filling in for vacant leadership roles)
- Advising Jon on key decisions and obstacles
- Initially shadow Jon with complete visibility and access in order to learn the ins and outs of Jon’s role, and be able to execute on significant parts of it
- Build and improve the company operating system that enables the company to run with a high degree of operational excellence
- Facilitate critical company processes and meetings (e.g. board meetings, leadership meetings, all hands)
- Drive strategic projects (e.g. evaluate new business opportunities, advise on key decisions, facilitate acquisitions)
- Advise Jon on key decisions and obstacles
Some Of The Skills That We Are Excited About
- Strong strategic business knowledge (e.g. 2 years at a top management consulting firm like Bain, BCG or McKinsey)
- 1 year at a high-growth software startup
- High value-alignment with Jon and our team
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Efficient execution, natural ability to collaborate remotely and asynchronously
- Genuine interest in cryptocurrency and personal finance
- Able to overlap with 80% of Jon’s typical core working hours of 9 AM to 5 PM PT
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.