Co-Star is looking for its first Chief of Staff to operate as the right hand to the CEO. You’ll ensure her strategy and vision are being articulated throughout the organization by setting, refining and monitoring KPIs for the company; levelling up the entire company and filling in with whatever needs to be done. You’ll have access to the CEO’s work, activities and thinking. There won’t be a typical day, and you’ll thrive in this kind of environment.
On Monday you’ll be deep in Google Sheets, modelling out the possible outcomes of a new strategic initiative. On Tuesday you’ll spend the entire day researching a potential opportunity. On Wednesday you’ll be prepping an investor deck. By Thursday you’ll take the first draft of a companywide memo, and by Friday, you’ll be shadowing all meetings on behalf of the CEO.
We are proudly repping the NYC tech industry and you’ll need to be NYC-based. Sorry, no exceptions to this one–our CEO is in NY and so you must be too.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help drive company strategy and decision-making by working directly with the CEO and other key stakeholders to define, measure, and report on KPIs for the business
- Support clear goal setting across the company by outlining the levers for growth and other business objectives
- Manage finances, including budgets and projections
- Build and support the compensation framework
- Support investor relations, including but not limited to updates and presentations
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of new/potential opportunities
- Vendor evaluation and oversight
- Coordinate special projects
- Relationship management for the CEO