🌈 About Chill Pill
Chill Pill is a peer support mental health app for female-identifying, non-binary, and gender fluid Gen Z. we host audio-only support groups on a range of mental health topics led by members of our community, and we post daily thoughts & reflections to a judgement-free community journal to connect to other members who can relate to what we’re going through. before anything else, we’re a safe, comfortable digital space for young people seeking help, friendship, or a place to vent and learn and improve.
we are a venture-backed startup & have raised over $2m in funding from Stellation Capital, Expa, Notation Capital, The Fund, Supernode Ventures, the founders of Brat TV & the founder of Giphy.
🦋 The Role
as Chief of Staff to our founder & CEO, your responsibility is to act as thought partner for our CEO – making sure her time is focused on the most impactful and highest-leverage priorities, helping her reach her fullest potential as a leader. we're looking for someone who can creatively solve any problem that gets thrown your way w/ relentless execution. in exchange, you’ll get front row seats taking an early stage, venture-backed company from 0 to 1. and gain the skills, network and experience to accelerate your career.
you’ll get to wear lots of hats: company strategy, fundraising, business operations, marketing, sales, hiring, product, etc ‐ whatever is the top priority
business operations (50%)
- act as thought partner and "third eye" for our CEO and ensure she's spending time on on the projects that will have the highest impact on our business goals
- anticipate and solve problems before they arise
- help build a successful and healthy organization: find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them, design optimal workflows, and align internal processes
- join or represent the CEO in a variety of meetings, including internal strategy, external partnerships, and with other key contacts
- support the preparation process for investor materials and monthly updates, & support CEO in investor relations
special projects (30%)
- identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects of varying scale - everything from defining new opportunities to executing cross-functional initiatives, and closing the gaps in business and operations
- implement new processes, systems, and programs to further provide leverage to yourself and the CEO through visibility, consistency, and throughput
company strategy (20%)
- build a thorough understanding of the product, growth, and strategic needs of the company
- help to assess new business initiatives, partnerships and opportunities
- ensure alignment across teams on goals, plans, and deliverables
- provide feedback, both strategic and tactical, to the executive team and internal team members, being a keeper of the brand, mission, and extremely high standard of quality
this is a salaried full time position with significant equity and pre-tax ICHRA health benefits. we’ll also pay for you to go through On Deck’s Chief of Staff fellowship.
🔮 About You
you are someone who is looking for a high growth opportunity, and above all else, are aligned with and passionate about Chill Pill’s mission to provide accessible mental healthcare to young women. you embody a growth mindset and have a strong bias towards action. you have a “figure it out” mentality and a passion for process - creation, improvement and execution. you can break complex problems down and clearly communicate data, conclusions and next steps
- 2+ years of work experience, including at least 1+ years in project management or operations at a startup or similar organization
- adaptable, curious and enthusiastic, with the ability to own a wide range of assignments & projects simultaneously and to manage priorities to achieve deadlines
- comfortable giving direct, thoughtful feedback to executives and senior members of a team
- high degree of empathy
- proven track record of increasing efficiency and speed within a team
- data-driven with a bias towards taking action to improve key metrics
- exceptional project management coordination, reporting, and organization skills
- detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- excellent presentation skills - you can develop and deliver engaging presentations, and run efficient and productive meetings
please find more info on the position and how to apply here