OPEXEngine is the leading developer of SaaS and technology business benchmarks used by 850+ leading tech companies. OPEXEngine has a culture that is entrepreneurial, problem-solving oriented, and focused on delivering powerful customer value. OPEXEngine was recently acquired by Bain & Company and this position would include working with global Bain partners, and consultants as well as with OPEXEngine internally and OPEXEngine SaaS customers. This highly cross-functional and strategic role will offer tremendous growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Chief of Staff will directly support OPEXEngine’s CEO on an array of strategic and operational topics. Responsibilities of this role include:
**Drive OPEXEngine’s growth agenda **
- Lead research and analysis to drive decisions on commercial & product strategy
- Support strategic planning process and prioritization of growth initiatives
- Own project management and tracking to ensure execution of initiatives
- Support commercial offer design and product positioning
- Build / customize materials for strategic meetings
Collaborate with Bain stakeholders to drive adoption with Bain clients and case teams
- Build awareness and drive usage of OPEXEngine among Bain leadership
- Support coordinated sales motions with Bain leadership
- Field inquiries on OPEXEngine products from Bain case teams and
- Support Bain teams with custom analyses
Shape communications with the Bain board of directors (Bain partners)
Assist in creating materials and defining the agenda for quarterly board meetings
- Relevant experience in the SaaS / Software industry, or, at a minimum, a experience in the tech industry
- Substantial examples of solving business problems across multiple functions and leading the subsequent project management / execution to drive results
- Analytical savviness with the ability to structure and lead complex business analysis in fast-paced environment (Excel, SQL (preferred))
- Excellent understanding of Finance, financial KPIs and business modeling
- Executive level communication skills and proficiency in developing audience-right high-quality presentations (PowerPoint, written, oral)
- Current or prior Bain consulting experience (preferred)
- Collaborative – someone who knows how to work with and through others to drive results and make change happen, as well as customer service orientated
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and productive - someone who knows how to prioritize what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to get things accomplished; “roll up the sleeves” type of attitude
- Bright – both insightful and creative, with strong problem-solving skills and pragmatic, with a practical, “real-world” sense of what is actually “do-able”. Possesses an affinity for data-driven insights to make decisions, and able to harness knowledge and expertise of the best content to support the Practice
- **Articulate and compelling **in oral and written communication skills; engaging and concise – with interpersonal “presence”; adaptable across executive, technical and Bain audiences
- Energetic, with drive, enthusiasm, and natural skills in relationship development; well-connected, with an extensive network of potentially relevant relationships
- A great colleague and teammate - passionate about the task at hand and fun to be around; someone with whom Bainies and clients go out of their way to work with
**About OPEXEngine **
- OPEXEngine is the leading SaaS benchmarking platform for Software and SaaS companies, used by vendors, investors, and service providers to software and SaaS companies. We work directly with CFOs, heads of FP&A, and Finance executives — over 500 CFOs and finance teams depend on the OPEXEngine benchmarking platform to improve their company’s financial and operating performance. OPEXEngine benchmarks are used for budgeting and planning, for board and investor reporting, for due diligence, and for diagnostics of operational inefficiencies. Consistent and accurate data is critical to the process.
- We value initiative, resourcefulness, and passion for getting the analysis right. The success of our customers is our mission. With the momentum we are experiencing, we are actively building our team to meet our growth targets. In 2021, OPEXEngine became part of the Bain & Company Proprietary Data Ventures group.
**About Bain & Company **
- Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms. We work with change-oriented executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities across all industries and geographies.
- We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity, and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities, and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally.
Applicants must have received, or be willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine, and be fully vaccinated (established 2 weeks following final dose) by the date of employment with OPEXEngine.
All candidates authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are eligible to apply.
OPEXEngine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.