About Great Question:
Great Question puts customer research on autopilot. Everything from surveys, to customer interviews & prototype tests - and then share what you learn with your team all in one place.
We’re led by 2nd time founders, backed by Y Combinator, used & loved by companies like Honeybook, MainStreet & O’Reilly Media. We’ve raised a $2.5m seed round and now scaling up our team to keep pace with revenue growth.
We’re 100% remote with the founders split between the SF Bay Area & Melbourne, Australia.
About the role:
As Chief of Staff to the CEO you will wear many hats; your core responsibility lies in the definition, prioritization and execution of strategic operational projects ranging from launching new products, to forging partnerships, establishing our sales playbook, and recruiting key positions.
This role is perfect for someone with a growth mindset and insatiable curiosity.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Project Management experience: you’ll research, develop, and deliver special projects and strategic business initiatives under the guidance of senior leadership
- A never-ending curiosity that drives data analysis: you’ll help discover, synthesize, model and analyze data to drive decision-making
- Strong communication skills: you’ll prepare presentations and written memos for the CEO or COO on top company priorities
- Experience working at a startup or similar work environment with limited resources
- Strategic mindset: we’re looking to bring on a strategic partner who can be flexible in supporting and driving many projects and tasks to support and enable the CEO as a thought partner.
- 3+ years professional experience in consulting, investment banking, or previous Chief of Staff experience
- Start-up experience in an operational capacity a plus
- Critical thinking and analytical/problem-solving skills, and the ability to combine and balance qualitative analysis with a proven understanding of strategy, operations, interpersonal and technical competencies
- Thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Low Ego and High EQ: no job should be too small, nor any problem too big to work through, particularly through collaboration with the team