Levro is building a new global bank.
Our cornerstone product is a a multicurrency business neobank that allows companies to collect, hold, and pay in 34 currencies within a single interface. We help software and ecommerce companies make international payments as easy as domestic payments, minimizing fees, redtape, and errors . We are 2x YCombinator batchmates who have experience in regulated financial spaces and expertise with deep enterprise integrations. Abeer built a $1.5B machine learning enabled hedgefund with LPs like MIT and GIC, and Cathy built a profitable big data company that processed $4B of retail data.
We’re looking for the core team that will build Levro into the operating system for international commerce.
What we’re hiring for:
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to the CEO to work on various initiatives required to grow Levro quickly. This role exposes you to all the aspects of building a startup company from scratch - managing investors, fundraising, talking to customers, and defining the product - and positions you to be an early stage founder as your next role.
You are smart, organized, and excited to learn. More importantly, you are a strong, reliable generalist that can be relied on to execute any projects or initiatives required to help Levro grow.
What You’ll do:
- Work across strategic, product, and customer acquisition directly with the co-founders as we ship our MVP
- Drive the go-to-market strategy as we acquire our first 100 customers
- Project manage multiple initiatives to keep release on time and coordinated
- Work directly with our CEO to manage and drive key operational and strategic initiatives
- Take an ambiguous, unresolved problem (ex. what incentives should we use to acquire customers? or should we have a customer conference?), research options, and generate a recommendation on best path forward
- Execute a variety of special projects for the CEO.
What we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources.
- Low ego, highly intelligent, quick learner eager to roll up your sleeves and tackle any tasks - big or small.
- Bonus points if you are interested in being a future founder and want to see what it takes to start a company.
- 4 years in management consulting or 2 year in management consulting + 2 year in business operations at a startup
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and steer multiple concurrent projects to success using data to track progress along the way
- Action oriented with excellent work ethic and initiative
- Strong written (emails, presentations) and verbal communication
- San Francisco co-location with the leadership