Our Company: Ro Health is a fast-growing pediatric healthcare recruiting and staffing firm providing nursing, behavioral health, and other clinical talent to U.S. schools, families, and other care environments.
Backed by leading education and future of work investor Achieve Partners, Ro Health is launching the industry’s first-ever apprenticeship program in School Nursing and School Behavioral Health, with the goal of filling the critical clinical talent shortage while creating meaningful career paths for thousands of underemployed workers.
Ro Health was listed as one of the fastest growing staffing firms in 2021 and numerous prior years by Staffing Industry Analysts, and has won multiple Washington Best Workplace awards.
- What we do: We supply our clients with the healthcare providers they need to care for their patients -- including some of our nation's most at-risk schoolchildren. And we take great care of our providers so that they can take great care of their patients!
- Press on apprenticeship program: Impact Alpha (https://impactalpha.com/achieve-partners-acquires-ro-health-to-create-apprenticeships-for-school-health-workers/) and PRNewswire (https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/workforce-fund-invests-in-school-staffing-agency-in-response-to-growing-healthcare-crisis-301428062.html)
Our Plan for Growth:
- Continue expanding School Nursing/Behavioral Health, Private Duty Nursing, Therapy/ Teletherapy, and other business lines
- Continue regional expansion within West Coast and nationally
- Continue developing team, operational processes, and technology infrastructure to support top quality execution at scale
- Scale apprenticeship program to create clinical talent to fill healthcare demand, uncapping growth while positioning Ro Health as a workforce development leader
- Check out the book Scaling Up (https://scalingup.com) for more detail on our north stars for growth!
- We're looking for candidates with 3-6 years of prior work experience, ideally within either consulting (problem-solving/advisory) and/or operations (project management, delivery) roles
- Perfect position for individual looking to serve as a future executive in the Talent industry (recruiting/staffing, education/training, workforce development/future of work, etc.), particularly within healthcare. Position offers exposure to all aspects of a talent development/deployment company at the executive and operational level
- Candidates should be self-starters comfortable working with high autonomy in coordination with executives and other stakeholders. Ideal candidates are entrepreneurial and comfortable with shaping with their role to drive the highest growth and impact
- Candidates should be skilled in organization/coordination/project management, and excited about collaborating with stakeholders across regions/functions (CEO, advisory board, etc.)
- Candidates should be skilled in "blue sky" strategic thinking and structured analysis, as well as capable in financial modeling to inform growth/process improvement decision-making
- Candidates should be willing to dive in and “get their hands dirty” to uncap bottlenecks and accelerate growth
- Entrepreneurial; takes initiative to shape strategic goals of organization
- Highly competent at managing and coordinating with others; strong communications skills
- Organized, detail-oriented; strong knowledge of organizational process management / project management
- Capability with consulting / strategic focused modeling
- Capability with strategic recommendations deck creation in PowerPoint
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Plan and direct Ro Health growth related activities for CEO and Founder, Jeff Widmyer
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for CEO and shareholders to facilitate efficient decision making
- Act as a point of contact between top management and other stakeholders
- Provide oversight and guidance to critical strategic projects managed by other stakeholders (Sales leadership, etc.)
- Coordinate across regional and functional groups to execute strategic and organizational projects
- Perform research/analyses and make recommendations regarding key decisions (including for Board of Director meetings) for Ro Health, e.g. new business line or regional launches, channel partner strategy, etc.
- Directly manage and/or support certain strategic projects to drive growth and industry leadership (advisory board, apprenticeship programs, etc.)
Guidance, Support, & Lifestyle
- Work closely with seasoned Founder/CEO Jeff Widmyer, a mission-driven CEO committed to internal team mobility and mentorship
- Work closely with Achieve Partners, Ro Health's Private Equity partners
- Office location flexible: West coast ideal (company HQ Seattle) but company focused on flexible models that allow them to support their talent's needs
- Travel & lifestyle: Travel 1-2x a month, team which prioritizes sustainable lifestyle in addition to company growth