_ Welcome Technologies is reimagining the immigrant experience for today's connected world by building the digital Ellis Island. We believe anyone should be able to live in any country with easy access to the right information, products, and services they need to thrive. That's why our mobile-friendly platform is designed to provide members with reliable resources and data-backed recommendations for questions surrounding finance, healthcare, telecommunications, and education that arise when immigrating to a new country. We support over 9,000,000 immigrants annually from the Latino community through our SABEResPODER brand, and our membership continues to grow. As the company scales, its ultimate vision is to provide a platform for all immigrant communities across the globe._
About the Role:
You will be an integral part of the leadership team. You will be involved in high-impact decisions and initiatives undertaken by the company, giving them a front row seat to shape our growth. You will need to operate at depth, understanding the details of our business model, while also being able to “zoom out” to connect the dots across the company. You will be a strong cross-functional collaborator, an outstanding communicator, and a nimble, strategic thinker. The role is currently remote, looking for someone willing to relocate to Los Angeles, CA
This is for you if you are:
- Experienced in successfully managing multiple strategic projects and initiatives simultaneously under tight timelines and quickly shifting priorities.
- Effective and professional communicator, able to convey intricate ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Impeccable follow-through, detail-oriented, and highly resourceful.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. You are a diligent, process-oriented person.
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomously. You are an advanced decision-maker.
- Excellent project management skills and history of successful execution of project goals
- Strong people and thought leadership.
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong need to learn and improve. You are open-minded and embrace feedback.
- Minimum of a BA or BS; MBA or equivalent a plus 5+ years of experience and successful track record setting priorities and ensuring strategic execution
- Demonstrated success in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where team members are open, flexible, and adaptable to the needs of the organization
- Keen analytic, organizational, problem-solving, strategic thinking, and project management skills often found in management consulting and investment banking roles
- Excellent communication, story-telling, writing and relationship-building skills, with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity, integrity and ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment essential
- Experience in consumer business required, experience in a regulated environment is a plus
- Proven ability to create, implement and improve processes