Chief of Staff - Remote in Ireland
Axonista operates a remote-first team. We are Headquartered in Ireland with our teams dotted throughout Europe. This is a primarily remote position (working from home) located in Ireland with the opportunity for in-person collaboration at times throughout the year.
Our mission at Axonista is to enable the world’s video storytellers to push the boundaries of how stories are told.
Our vision at Axonista is to provide the world's video storytellers with technology and expertise that opens up new avenues for experimentation and creativity, in order to facilitate innovation. Axonista has a rich history of helping global media brands to deliver exciting and engaging video content experiences. Our customers include market leaders in video streaming, and video commerce. Learn more about our mission here .
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to play a critical role in delivering the next phase of our growth, by ensuring seamless coordination, execution, and reporting of cross-functional strategic programs. In this newly created role, reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving the company's most critical cross-functional programs to success, through, setting and reporting on KPIs, and coordinating efforts across teams. You will be a key partner to Axonista’s leadership team, orchestrating planning and prioritisation of strategic programs, in line with company vision, strategy, and objectives.
This role comes with people management responsibilities so you will oversee the Operations, People, and Program Management teams. These teams drive cross-functional programs, including R&D, people initiatives, and customer innovation programs.
If you are a dynamic, experienced, and driven professional looking for a unique opportunity to work closely with an experienced CEO in a fast-paced and innovative environment, and you have a passion for strategic thinking, program management, and communication, we encourage you to apply.
- Program Planning and Execution: Lead and manage a team of program managers delivering internal, and customer-facing programs. Collaboratively set goals and success metrics that align with company strategy and objectives. Take direct ownership of select strategic initiatives, such as shaping our approach to program management, goal setting and resource management.
- Drive Strategic Cross-Functional Programs: Be the lead program manager for the company's most critical cross-functional initiatives by coordinating efforts and budgets, tracking and reporting on progress, and facilitating communication across teams. Partner with the leadership team to prioritise efforts, and orchestrate successful outcomes. Drive reporting through the development and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Analyse data, challenge assumptions, generate insights, and present findings.
- Relationship Management: Build and nurture strong relationships with internal team members, and ensure the CEO is informed on the status of programs. Deeply understand business needs to support our company growth, by seeking and embracing cross-functional perspectives. Participate in leadership team meetings as a peer, contributing to discussions and decision-making with insights and recommendations.
- Proven experience in program management, with a track record of successfully driving initiatives from conception to execution, and an ability to operate effectively through others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of confidently engaging with executives, as well as delivering presentations
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to generate reports, present findings, and translate insights into actionable recommendations
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively, and focus on critical objectives by exhibiting good judgement, solving problems, and resolving conflicts
- Ability to engage in healthy debate, as part of a collaborative work environment in order to find the best solutions to problems
- Proven ability to lead and communicate effectively in remote / hybrid work environments with geographically distributed teams
- Familiarity with finance concepts, including planning and budgeting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence stakeholders
- Background in consulting, technology, or media industries in operational or customer-facing roles
- Strong understanding of the technology landscape, and an understanding of how modern product teams operate
- A love of video based stories and storytelling
Why work with us?
We are moving in a new direction and setting ourselves up for our next phase of growth. Our Operations team is evolving, meaning you will have the opportunity to make a real impact. It’s an exciting time to join us!
We also offer some nice benefits (Dependant on location and employment type)
- Private Health Insurance Contribution
- Professional Development Support
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous “Refer a Friend” Programme
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- Paid Sick Leave
Everyone is welcome at Axonista. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, gender orientation, colour, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical (dis)ability, of length or time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us.
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.