Chief of Staff | Technology Org
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
ClickUp is looking for a Chief of Staff for our Technology organization to help define, launch and drive strategic outcomes and operationalize ClickUp's vision. We’re looking for a high-performing candidate with previous product management / technical experience, deep analytical rigor, passion for solving ambiguous problems, excellent communication skills and the ability to influence cross-functionally.
You are passionate about joining our community that loves to learn, work, build, and operate a platform that is transforming how we work.
- What You’ll DoManage and oversee strategic initiatives and complex projects based on emerging organizational needs like:
- Assess the organization health and advise gaps in the people, organization & processes.
- Devise global location and ‘remote’ employees and contractors strategy for next 1-3 years
- Execute Leadership Meetings: Responsible for content, agendas, and follow-ups. Act as a trusted advisor, thought partner and facilitator, exercising judgment on when topics need to be discussed and decisions need to be made.
- Data & Analysis: Pull specific data sets from the org, derive insights from data, present data to stakeholders and provide a strategic direction based on insights presented.
- Technical Strategy: Work with the leadership team to corral large cross functional teams into a central long term technical strategy.
- Connect the dots across EPD org and ensure teams are aligned and focused; there is a lot of behind the scenes work in this role that is critical to ensure the organization runs smoothly (e.g., pre-reviews with teams, cascading info and context, streamlining efforts, etc.).
- Cross-Functional Coordination and Alignment across Engineering, Product and Design; coordinate planning across our strategic initiatives. This role is critical to the success of that coordination, planning, and driving us to act as one unit.
- Program Management: Understand company strategy, clarify organizational goals, cascade communication of goals and ensure execution on those goals.
- Build tight relationships with partners from Finance, HR, Recruiting, PD, IT, Facilities, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of strategic experience in fast-paced, high growth organizations.
- Highest level of integrity and stellar judgment; Trustworthy, credible and non-political.
- Demonstrated operational/execution excellence and ability to think strategically while managing with a sense of urgency through ambiguity in a high growth organization.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships between the executives and cross-functional teams across an entire company.
- Strategic vision combined with ability to “roll up their sleeves” and translate into actionable parts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong alignment with ClickUp culture and values.
This position is eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.