Who are we –
With the rising popularity of multi-cloud solutions and the demands of globally predictable and secure application performance, we see Aryaka’s pioneering solutions become increasingly popular. The Aryaka SmartServices platform and its portfolio of managed service offerings are considered best-in-class and a gold standard across the industry, leading us to earn high net promoter scores. Our customers trust us to deliver SD-WAN and SASE solutions that empower their most ambitious digital transformation goals.
As we look to the road ahead, we are proud to stand by our mission to connect enterprises to a secure tomorrow. Across cities, countries and clouds we deliver secure and uncompromised application performance. Coupled with being recognized for the 2nd year in a row by Gartner’s “Voice of the Customer and listed on the “Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies” our clients include hundreds of global enterprises, including several from the esteemed Fortune 100. We have strong partnerships with companies that include Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, as examples, and we are backed by incredible investors that include Goldman Sachs, Third Point Ventures, and others. We are actively seeking top talent to join our growing team. Are you ready?
Why Aryaka –
Building on a solid foundation of 10+ years of leadership in SDWAN space, 100M revenue, and rock-solid cloud SAAS infrastructure, Aryaka is now expanding to security to address the next generation of security needs. You will help lead the company into the next wave of growth with security services. Our motto is ‘Security where needed’ and with our distributed architecture we can offer unified security policies across branch, HQ, cloud and SAAS. We have won “Great Places to Work” World-Wide for 3 consecutive years because we have an amazing company culture that is inviting, collaborative, supportive, and inclusive to our employees. We encourage our employees to expand their knowledge base and provide the tools to help them get there. We are always innovating and looking at ways to improve and expand, and we listen to our employees and their ideas. We have an amazing group of very respected “Thought Leaders” who are always open to mentoring. We consider ourselves great Corporate Citizens which we show through our “Women In Technology” Program and “AryakaCares” Program as well as others. Our Benefits are World-Class, we have flexible PTO, and a flexible work structure to allow you to maximize on your work/life balance. As Aryakans, we are 100% dedicated to being an equal opportunity employer and supporter of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging. All candidates from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, and gender identity are strongly encouraged to apply. Aryaka considers the “whole person” without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
You will have -
- You will provide project, program, and resource management support for operations activities related to Sales, Marketing and Business Execution- helping to organize teams and projects for success in all non-technical respects.
- Project Execution: create a cadence of progress with urgency, defining and tracking milestones, overcoming obstacles, etc. Coordinate and monitor functional area activities, compile, and prepare information, and interface and communicate frequently with employees, management, and external contacts.
- Drive Business Rhythm: strategic planning to include corporate calendars, including cadence of events. Develop organizational process improvements including project templates (status, budget, plus resource and problem management).
- Stakeholder Engagement: organize periodic briefings, monthly reports, etc. Create and distribute multi-level communication and status reports (core team, extended team, executive team).
- Creative support: create presentations, internal web site content for teams, activities, and events.
- Finances: Assist in the preparation and management of budgets and other financial activities related to assigned programs or projects. Assist in managing and tracking the budgets and resources for the group's portfolio across multiple programs and resources (internal/external).
- Reporting: Prepare program/project documentation such as presentations, reports, etc. Maintain project collaboration project sites and documentation. Manage and maintain the group's knowledge-sharing sources, including shared drives and folders.
- Events & Meetings: Schedule and/or attend meetings and coordinate logistics as required. Event management (organizing and supporting representation conferences and tradeshows, organizing seminars and conferences including both internal and external participants), morale events.
- Prepare and create content and presentation for supervisory board meetings
- You will report direct to our Chief Commercial Officer
Good for you to have –
- You are highly organized, good with coordinating and tracking programs and projects, and able to work with sales teams on a daily basis
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Experience in a Technology environment is highly preferred
- Management Consultancy experience or capability of grasping complex issues and translating them in precise presentations
You Will Definitely Possess These Skills –
- Support our Chief Commercial officer in the daily work
- Experience in a SALES Organization is REQUIRED
- Work well with cross-functional teams
- Follow up and follow through with programs and projects communication and status
- Effectively communicate at all levels within the company
Bird’s eye view of your role –
As the Chief of Staff-Sales you will be responsible for keeping projects and programs on track, on time, and within budget. You will collaborate with Engineering and Product teams, as well as other cross-functional teams and ensure communications are provided on time, and notifications are sent out when required.
What Will You Bring –
- A “can do” and professional attitude
- Flexibility and keeping up with constant change
- Collaborative approach in all areas of your work
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Third Party Agency Notice: Aryaka does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party agencies. Should any agency send a resume to any employee within Aryaka without explicit invitation, the resume will be considered a gift and no fee will be paid. All agencies must have a signed contract from Talent Acquisition management prior to any engagement.