Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Chief of Staff at BairesDev
We are looking for an Chief of Staff to be the right-hand person for all things personal for our CEO. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, resourceful, and with significant initiative. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks, with great attention to detail, and stretching outside your comfort zone to help get things done.
This is a work-from-home position; however, it requires running errands and traveling about 5-10% of the time. The assistant will also work alongside our existing team of EAs, serving as a focal point for the group and many other company areas.
What You’ll Do
- Provide assistance with personal-related matters to the CEO.
- Plan and execute trips within the USA and around the world. Sometimes it will be necessary to travel beforehand to oversee the property and take care of a variety of requirements.
- Manage the CEO’s travel agenda.
- Assist with calendar/scheduling of appointments and reservations for personal items.
- Coordinate work with external third-party suppliers at our CEO’s home and follow up properly.
- Plan parties / events and act as the main point of contact within these functions (sometimes in person, others remotely).
- Drive our CEO’s car to the car wash, body shop, etc. as needed.
- Recommend new restaurants, coffee shops, exhibitions, and other entertainment options.
- Track and submit monthly expense reports.
- Perform administrative personal tasks linked to the CEO.
- Tackle any other request as needed.
Here’s What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in similar positions, including 2+ years assisting leaders and / or C-level.
- Availability to travel (and sometimes with short notice).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience planning luxury / high-end trips in the US and around the world.
- Experience in PR (restaurants, bars, etc).
- Advanced Microsoft Office.
- Valid driving license and passport.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!