Aero is on a mission to redefine air travel—inspired by the golden age of aviation, designed for modern life. Direct, premium flights via private terminals offer guests the comfort of low-contact travel and the effortlessness of flying private, in our beautifully designed jets. From custom aircraft to our Hosts and our dedicated Concierge teams, everything we do is personalized, placing the guest at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on being dedicated, compassionate hosts both with our guests and our teammates. At Aero, we are one team and we support each other, knowing together we are stronger as we build a business to reimagine the future of travel.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Aero is looking for a Chief of Staff to join the team! This is an important role to support the continued growth, optimization, and improvement of the Aero business globally and will work across the marketing, demand generation, and CX functions. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead key projects and initiatives across the company, focused on driving analytics and insights. This role will have high visibility, working on business-critical, executive-level priorities.
The ideal candidate has experience operating in a fast-paced environment. They will have worked within professional or financial services, where they developed a unique ability to work cross-functionally and developed their proven data-driven, analytical rigor. They will have honed their business acumen, brand sensibility, creativity, and empathy required to succeed in a rapidly growing start-up.
They are detail-oriented, organized, and a strategic thinker. They will have the demonstrated ability to continuously innovate, test, learn, and track progress, as well as a passion for travel and the Aero consumer. They will also possess an unwavering commitment to innovation and to helping Aero continue to astonish our guests as we redefine an industry. The ideal candidate is based in the US.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives to drive demand and guest satisfaction - from development through successful execution under the guidance of Aero’s Chief Marketing & Customer Officer.
- Lead comprehensive analytics across Aero’s brand, marketing, CX, business development, and other demand generation functions, aligning to business KPIs.
- Provide insights for optimization across functions to drive Aero’s continued global growth - with a particular focus on segmentation, buying
- Work cross-functionally with departmental heads on complex, cross-functional change management and process improvement projects.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Lead creation of dashboards and reporting to identify key trends to help move the brand and business forward.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- MBA is strongly preferred. 3/4+ years of experience within consulting, finance, or another highly analytical field.
- Deep experience with data manipulation and analysis. Experience designing and executing quantitative and qualitative data analysis projects. Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Highly adaptable, proactive, and nimble.
- Detail and solution-oriented.
- Strong collaborator, especially across functions.
- Experience leading strategic planning projects. High level of business acumen and passion for developing creative, data-led solutions.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
- Excellent presentation development skills.
Aero is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.