LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRamper’s thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively. Are you committed to building equitable and accessible recruiting programs to attract and retain talent? Do you love problem-solving, building efficiencies, and repeatable processes? LiveRamp is looking to hire a Chief of Global Talent Operations & Strategy. Help us scale our practices and programs to meet the hiring needs of our growing and dynamic company.
This role is a key member of the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team and is responsible for managing all aspects of Business Management, Operations, and Internal Communications for the team across the globe within talent acquisition.
Partnering with the Global Talent Leadership Team, this inspirational leader will play a key role in developing a team culture that motivates a high-performing team. This individual has strong business acumen, a solid grasp of business operations, and a passion for culture and values. This role reports to the VP of Talent Acquisition and will be his proxy in critical meetings both within the organization, company, and outside of LiveRamp. The ideal candidate will be a sounding board to the entire organization on how to better drive strategy and execution. Finally, this person will be a steward of our culture and collaboration across Global Talent and LiveRamp.
This leader will be an advocate for our team’s needs and create strong partnerships with key stakeholders such as People & Culture, Sales, Engineering, Product, IT, Finance, Legal, Marketing, and other organizations within LiveRamp. Experience in business management and communications is required as well as an unparalleled operational and organizational capability. This individual will be the champion for driving meaningful growth and results.
- Business Operations & Planning: Manage and facilitate the rhythm of business (RoB) for the Leadership Team, including regular LT meetings, off-sites, and semester planning. Continually drive alignment and execution of core business priorities, drive OKR setting, and review process partnering.
- FP&A Management: Ensure effective budget management by overseeing strategic budget planning, driving ongoing accountability, and resource management. Develop headcount, hiring plans, and long-term site strategies, aligned with business objectives while anticipating talent opportunities.
- TA Enablement & Culture: Help make the team a great place to work. Have the pulse of the org, in partnership with People & Culture and the TA LT, lead initiatives for continuously improving organizational health and culture. Support the VP of TA to improve LT effectiveness through offsites, team coaching, and development activities. Drive DIBs goals by structuring how the team works to create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full and authentic self, and where all voices are heard, resulting in our best work.
- Communications & Information Flow: Develop the Global Talent communications strategy and collaborate across functions to bring it to life through written communication, All Hands, leadership speaking engagements, and other events. Ensure information flows throughout the organization and create intentional plans for cascading key messages.
- 7+ years of experience in operations, business management, or as a chief of staff
- BA/BS from an accredited college/university and at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong dedication to Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, you can provide clarity and enthusiasm to a complete business (DIBs).
- You like making a cross-functional impact, communicating with stakeholders, and supporting core business while allowing new business areas to thrive.
- You're talented and experienced in communications, business management, and operations, with a thorough grasp of the People & Culture and Global Talent organization.
- You have unrivaled organizational abilities, including the capacity to manage several tasks and priorities at once.
- The ability to negotiate unclear circumstances and push clarity for others is due to your attention to change and ambiguity.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving abilities, which enable you to influence and collaborate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- You have the autonomy and effectiveness to encourage, inspire, and manage cross-functional teams, ensuring that all voices are heard.
- You're results-oriented, adaptable, and capable of working well in a complex, matrixed setting.
- You have a keen eye for detail and can act quickly and decisively in high-pressure situations.
- You motivate people to follow your example by demonstrating personal awareness, empathy, and responsibility.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off the purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.