With a vision to create a world without limits for people with diabetes, LifeScan is a world leader in blood glucose monitoring – globally more than 20 million people depend on OneTouch brand products to help them manage their diabetes. For over 40 years, LifeScan has had an unwavering commitment to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes by developing products defined by simplicity, accuracy, and trust. The business has worldwide hubs in Malvern, USA (Pennsylvania), Inverness, UK, and Zug, Switzerland.
LifeScan is a successful a glucose monitoring company serving tens of millions of people in over 50+ countries. Our digital diabetes and wellness solutions are transforming our organization and the way we serve and interact with our consumers and customers.
To support our transformation efforts, we are searching for a highly qualified chief of staff to work closely with our Marketing team. From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on driving clarity, improving performance KPIs and establishing clear lines of accountability.
This crucial role, which reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), will serve as a central resource that will support the marketing strategies and its conversion into executable actions and results. You will have visibility into projects across all of global marketing and will play an important role in helping elevate and prioritize those with the most impact. You will support the ongoing rhythm of business activities (eg goals tracking, budget, and headcount management, etc) and lead planning, KPI and business reviews and goal attainment. Standardize current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing organization and its operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
- Partner with marketing leadership and analytics team to build, track and review Marketing Performance Scorecard, key learning, follow-on actions, and improvements
- Lead cross-department processes for the marketing organization including annual marketing planning process, budget alignment, marketing objectives, KPI/ROI reviews, and talent performance and development reviews.
- Organize and facilitate weekly, monthly, and quarterly leadership meetings, overseeing logistics, creating agendas, content, presentations and speaker prep, in addition to capturing, actioning and tracking follow-on projects.
- Connect work streams that would otherwise remain siloed, easily identifying opportunities to scale, remove redundancy, and partner toward shared goals.
- Communicate timelines, track milestones and tasks with assigned teams, provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks.
- Build and develop relationships with all stakeholders for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with senior leadership and executives on special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience including strategic planning, budgeting, operations, and analytics.
- Demonstrated experience planning, leading and successfully executing strategic initiatives.
- Experience in marketing planning, business analysis and setting marketing KPIs
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast paced environment, while remaining flexible to adjust on the fly to new demands and respond with a sense of urgency.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a passion for creating order out of chaos.
- A connector who works well in a cross-functional, matrixed org with a highly collaborative, team-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Executive-level presentation skills to build compelling and easy to interpret presentations. Present to and collaborate with senior executives and gain influence at all levels of the organization.
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success then this would be a fantastic role for the right candidate.
At LifeScan we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.