Chief of Staff | CTO and SVP Engineering
We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
In this role you will work closely with our CTO on all major initiatives, strategic planning, and tactical operations. As both a sounding board and supporting partner to the CTO, you will help to drive new ideas and initiatives, foster partnerships, improve collaboration and communication and achieve the vision of the organization.
- Define, drive, and measure group-wide OKR/KPIs
- Organize and drive the annual technology / R&D strategy cycle
- Oversee the group’s annual operating plan, partnering with leadership across the business
- Manage the budgeting process and drive prioritization in our investments
- Lead the technical nomination board for performance review and promotion of our most senior engineering levels
- Prepare presentations for quarterly reporting: quarterly business reviews, monthly operations reviews, board meetings, all-hands meetings, etc.
- Run weekly staff meetings and prepare weekly updates to share with our Executive Team
- Collaborate with our CTO on presentations and speeches for industry events, such as conferences, keynotes, and community engagement
- Planning and leading strategic offsite sessions
- Organize and run global communications for an 800+ organization across the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions, including employees and extended workforce
- M&A integration planning
Skills You Will Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ Years of experience in business management, operations, or an executive-level role
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, or similar. Ability to interpret complex data and turn it into actionable strategies
- Strong ability to present information in a clear and understandable manner to diverse audiences. Experience in presenting to senior stakeholders and large teams
- Exceptional relationship-building skills with a track record of cultivating strong working relationships across staff and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple work streams and respond rapidly to competing demands and prioritize needs on an ongoing basis
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Must be able to set goals, identify and assess opportunities and risks, and develop a plan of action to achieve desired results
The following qualifications will be considered a plus:
- Deep understanding of the semiconductor industry, including trends, challenges, and competitors
- Familiarity with scripting languages
Benefits & Perks
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- 401k plan with match and Roth plan option.
- Equity rewards (RSUs).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Free downtown parking.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Great medical (Choice of PPO or Consumer Driven Health Plan with HSA), dental & vision plans.
- Life/AD&D and disability coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Adoption assistance.
- Back-up childcare.
- Additional benefit options (commuter benefits, legal benefits, pet insurance).
- Flexible vacation plan
- 3 paid volunteer days per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite gym
- Wellness offerings
The annualized base pay range for this role is expected to be between $133,500 - $247,928 USD. Actual base pay could vary based on factors including but not limited to experience, geographic location where work will be performed and applicant’s skill set. The base pay is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual cash bonus, equity package and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.