Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $1 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Chief of Staff.
The Chief of Staff role for Chief Product Officer is a force-multiplier for the Product team. The Chief of Staff supports our CPO in successfully implementing Patreon’s product priorities and strategic and tactical plans, facilitating management team meetings and advancing priorities, leading projects that fall outside specific functional roles, and supporting CPO communications and leadership activities.
What You Will Do
- Strategically Advise on Planning and Operations
- Rationalize CPO Priorities and Time
- Facilitate Cross-Functional Integration and Champion Positive Culture
Skills And Experience You Possess
- 10+ years’ experience in a business or executive management role- consulting experience a plus
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Highly analytical and structured thinker with the ability to reduce the entropy of an organization or situation
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills, business acumen, and ability to think constructively, strong interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to deal with complex situations
Who You'll Work With
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?
- Check out TechCrunch’s article about our focus on membership
- Listen to our CEO Jack and Co-Founder Sam chat with Guy Raz on NPR’s How I Built This
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn