Cadence13 is looking for a high energy, organized, and reliable Chief of Staff to work closely with it's Chief Content Officer and Business Affairs Team. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and pivot is a must in our fast paced culture.
This opportunity is available in our New York location in SoHo.
What You'll Do:
- Lead all onboarding meetings, scheduling and process, along with execution and organizing all parties involved in every C13 launch
- Collaborate across all divisions to oversee the packaging for all original and third-party programming including production, sales, and marketing
- Help develop and oversee the launch of all new programming
- Articulate vision and set agenda for short and long-range editorial calendar and planning
- Work closely with Chief Content Officer and Business Affairs to help track negotiations with premium talent and production companies
- Conduct weekly staff meetings to create and maintain editorial workflow systems
- Act as the liaison and point of contact for talent and partner brands
- Oversee/liason on all accounting, invoicing, and tracking of payment for partners (not doing the accounting, but the messaging and communication between accounting and partners)
More About You
Required & Preferred
- 2+ years in the entertainment industry with a proven track record of working in a high paced environment
- 2+ years at an agency, network, or production company
Pursuant to NYC's Vaccination Workplace Requirement, employers may not allow any unvaccinated workers to work at their workplace. Therefore, we require all incoming employees who will be working in our New York City offices to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com , Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.