Chief of Staff | Business Manager | Consumer and Community Banking | Risk Modeling
Looking to support the leadership team of Risk Modeling, and engage with senior leaders.? If yes, then Then our Chief Of Staff role may be an exciting opportunity for you!!
As Chief of Staff, you will support the leadership team of consumer Community Banking (CCB) Risk Modeling, and engage with senior leader across Risk Management& Compliance, Data& Analytics, Technology, and Finance. CCB Risk Modeling delivers artificial intelligence, machine learning, and econometric risk models that serve Chase customers and protect the firm. The Chief of Staff will be a key member of the Business Management team, supporting the Head of CCB Risk Modeling and the leadership team.
With responsibilities that will range from directing strategic execution to general management and communications, having a broad skill set is crucial to your success. You will own initiatives that are cross-functional in nature and require you to be focused on process, details and delivering results. You should have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and outstanding analytical skills. Your ability to influence senior leaders and to collaborate closely with a variety of internal stakeholders across various levels and functions will be key to your success.
- Manage projects and execute key initiatives. Ensure tight coordination, proactive management, and on-time delivery of key deliverables;
- Develop executive management presentations and ensure that they meet the highest quality standards of the CCB Risk Modeling organization
- Partner with modeling teams and other support functions to ensure strong collaboration across teams and completion of all requirements (e.g., Model governance, Controls, Audit, Learning& Development, HR, Finance, etc.)
- Identify opportunities to use communications technology; create new thought leadership content by brainstorming new topics and themes; create and publish newsletter for the CCB Risk Modeling organization
- Manage executive engagements including strategic planning sessions, offsites, and business reviews; craft leadership communications for the events
- Respond to ad hoc requests on behalf of CCB Risk Modeling leadership team
- Accurately manage headcount, expense budget, and efficiency targets
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills-
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline with 5+ years of relevant working experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated high performance in a chief of staff, business management, or similar role
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, problem resolution, and decision-making skills
- Superior judgment, team building, and presentation skills including strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Excellent skills with common Microsoft productivity tools, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- Strong, clear, and concise written and verbal communication with ability to edit and prepare executive level communications.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver quality results on time. Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills-
- Experience in risk management and compliance.
- Strong executive presence and ability to collaborate, advise and work with senior management
- Experience in consumer banking.
- Basic understanding of analytics and modeling functions.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About The Team
Our Consumer& Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Risk Management helps the firm understand, manage and anticipate risks in a constantly changing environment. The work covers areas such as evaluating country-specific risk, understanding regulatory changes and determining credit worthiness. Risk Management provides independent oversight and maintains an effective control environment.