Leading the strategic partnerships and investment relationships internally and externally for the NYC office of a foreign investment fund. Executive level leadership and presence in dealing with investors and C-suite Execs
Our client is a global investment management firm entering the US market
- Operate as right hand to chief of staff on all project management
- Drive the growth of our global partnerships
- Provide leadership for collaborative, high-performing alliances
- Build and manage relationships with third-party executive management teams
- Drive cross-functional coordination across the organization including engineering, legal, finance and investment professionals
- Clearly and concisely create proposals and present to senior executives
- We're looking for someone who is both an operator and strategic thinker to partner internally and externally with key stakeholders. This person will effectively Partner with the home office.
- From a strategic perspective, we want someone who can think big picture about how to improve the business, evaluate new opportunities as they arise, partner with senior cross-functional stakeholders, and roll up their sleeves to ensure the team is executing. From an operating perspective, this person will be asked to manage a team to oversee the day-to-day operations of the business
- This person will also have an understanding of the investment management business; and should therefore have some passion for the capital markets.
Base salary, annual cash bonus, and ability to lead a small team
Desired Skills and Experience
Leading the strategic partnerships and investment relationships internally and externally for the NYC office of a foreign investment fund. Executive level leadership and presence in dealing with investors and C-suite Execs. Heavy project management and relationship building experience
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.