We're Karat, the leader in technical interviewing and pioneer of the Interviewing Cloud
Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Delivery team
Our Delivery team is committed to building and supporting the Interview Engineering community at Karat. As one of the most central teams in the organization, we have a direct impact on not only the bottom line of the business but also on the evolution of the recruiting industry.
What you will do
As Chief of Staff for Interview Delivery at Karat, you will work on strategic and operational initiatives, assisting the Delivery team in identifying gains in productivity and impact. From both a strategic and tactical lens, you will be responsible for the creation of new programs, support our retention & engagement efforts, and amplify our communications and connectivity.
- Act as a thought and accountability partner to our VP of Interview Delivery, ensuring their time is focused on the most impactful and highest-leverage strategies, priorities, and execution plans.
- Lead a variety of strategic business initiatives within Delivery from ideation to development and execution (such as analytics and optimization, operations, and supply).
- Drive continuous optimization by identifying knowledge and process gaps, and crafting optimal workflows to help address them.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to ensure strategic alignment in future and in-flight initiatives.
The experience you will bring
- 6+ years of experience in related positions supporting executive leadership
- Industry experience in high-tech marketplace or supply preferred
- Successful history translating strategy into operational plans and driving outcomes against those plans
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to work well with executives, and the ability to lead and influence across multiple levels and functions of an organization in a concise manner
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills while driving multiple concurrent projects to success
- High level of integrity, emotional intelligence, and management of confidential information
This is a full-time, salaried position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.).
Statement of Inclusivity:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com