Air Protein is seeking to hire a full-time Chief of Staff to play a critical role of being a force multiplier for the CEO. If you are excited about sustainability, food innovation , managing priorities, overseeing staff/internal operations, and spearheading special projects, we would love to hear from you!
Air Protein, an exciting new company, is pioneering a new field of air-based food production ? Our mission is to replace animal agriculture with the most sustainable protein available for consumer use. As Chief of Staff you will work closely with the CEO and founder and be a part of a team that is working to scale solutions that will sustainably feed the world on a global scale. Air Protein focuses on addressing the increasing demand for food production through a form of protein created from elements found in the air we breathe. This new air-based technology will reduce greenhouse gases and save our planet’s land and natural habitats for future generations. Sound exciting? Come join our team of passionate change-makers dedicated to real-world solutions made possible by carbon transformation who want to have an impact on feeding a growing population without putting a strain on natural resources.
To learn more about Air Protein, the company that developed the technology go to: www.airprotein.com
About The Job
You will have a diverse role in helping to manage all facets of the CEO’s priorities for Air Protein business initiatives. You will gain a unique perspective across both company’s functional areas, including exposure to upscaling the organization that supports commercialization efforts to get products directly to consumers. Additionally, you will coordinate internal operations and spearhead special projects.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Support the CEO with fundraising, business development, team management and board / investor management.
- Manage new and on-going priorities for Air Protein, such as corporate calendars.
- Review and synthesize metrics that support corporate goals and deliverables to ensure projects are moving forward as scheduled.
- Prepare agendas, take meeting notes, assign action items and manage Objectives and Key Results (OKR) to ensure all team members and leaders are working together in one unified direction.
- Work on special projects based on current or future business needs that support the growth trajectory, or to fill gaps in the organization during rapid expansion to ensure work gets done.
- Develop internal communication strategies, including the coordination efforts for team and “all hands” meetings.
- Design or enhance tools and resources that improve systems or processes that streamline work productivity.
- Create internal operational procedures on “How We Operate”, such as templates and checklists to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Build decision-making frameworks to drive alignment with key stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcome in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 10 years work experience including strategy
- Prior work experience managing projects andor leading teams
- Ability to operate in fast paced environments
- Can pivot quickly when new or competing business needs arise
- Highly organized
- Can deal with Ambiguity
- Maintains composure
- Strong generalist background; ability to pivot operationally across various functional areas and projects
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to interface well with external investors, customers and executives