Hurdle is a mental health tech startup for invisible barriers.
We are Hurdle.
Hurdle offers the leading culturally intentional telemental health care designed for people of color and other minority groups. Hurdle empowers organizations to provide their employees/members with culturally informed mental health services, including digitally accessible self-mastery tools, wellness workshops, and teletherapy. In this way, we support diverse populations who are underserved by traditional resources. We exist to ensure that individuals can show up whole, operate with joy, and live with power.
About the position.
We’re looking for an adaptive, multi-talented Chief of Staff to work directly with our CEO and executive team to help us achieve our vision.
Your role will span all aspects of the business at Henry Health including our operations, financial activities, strategic planning, and more. You will lead a number of strategic projects and will have the opportunity to create and take the lead on new initiatives as you see fit.
You will work closely with our CEO and leads across the organization to coordinate business strategy and operations, particularly surrounding recruiting, onboarding, and building a strong culture. You will also help ensure quality and efficiency in our processes in order to maximize our investments. You will work on a variety of projects and tasks, both strategic and administrative, to help us achieve our objectives.
● Be a thought-partner and trusted advisor to the CEO on business, organizational, and operational strategies and solutions
● Lead sourcing and recruiting efforts of internal team hires. Ensure teammates are properly onboarded, and build a healthy, inclusive culture.
● Understand the strategic, big picture priorities while managing the detailed execution of cross-functional initiatives
● Ensure that initiatives are on track, intervening as appropriate to ensure meeting goals. Monitor and report progress to the CEO, triaging and escalating issues as appropriate
● Establish strong relationships across the organization, especially with senior management, in order to advise and help connect dots
● Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the CEO to facilitate efficient decision making
We are here to help.
1301 K St. NW, Floor 3, Washington, DC 20005 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hurdle.health
● Undertake research on potential opportunities, and provide opinions and insight based on this research
● Prepare meeting agendas and decks for internal strategy meetings, board meetings, off-sites, conferences, etc.
● You have 4+ years of experience in a consulting, product management, venture capital, or similar role
● You have 2+ years experience in fast paced startup environments
● You have HR experience, from recruitment to onboarding
● You have a strong understanding of various business functions
● You have experience in data analysis and performance metrics
● You thrive when you are managing multiple projects at once
● You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
● Candidates who demonstrate a deep commitment to the problems we are solving and mission oriented work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Candidate must be located in DC, Maryland,
Virginia, or willing to relocate.
Please submit your resume to
email@example.com - we will review applications on a rolling basis.