Who are we and what do we do?
Edible® is a leader in the gifting category with delicious, hand-crafted offerings which we’ve expanded to a range of gifts and treats for every moment. From our signature Edible Arrangements® Fruit Bouquets, Dipped Fruit® boxes, fresh fruit smoothies and more, Edible’s exceptionally crafted gifts and treats continue to fill the world with goodness. Through Edible’s 1,000 independently owned franchise locations, the mission of the brand - no matter how big it gets - is to WOW you with every piece of fruit that’s dipped, box that’s filled or arrangement that’s hand-delivered.
Through all our incredible years, we’ve remained committed to our 5Ps: Our promise–To WOW each and every customer. Our products–Natural, novel and delicious. Our places–Stores, vans and edible.com. Our People–Both our corporate and in-store employees. Our purpose–To celebrate what’s good in life.
Who We’re Looking For
Edible is seeking a Chief of Staff to assist the President in the day-to-day management of business and technical operations. You MUST excel in a dynamic, fast paced environment while balancing a mix of technical, operational, and strategic responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in business management, technical management, and executive level communication skills. They must be organized, detail-oriented, have a demonstrated ability for problem solving and enjoy helping others. In addition, this candidate must uphold a high standard of integrity and discretion while tactfully handling high-level confidential matters.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Apply business acumen, strategic thinking, and project management skills to provide leverage to the leadership team to grow
- Monitor and facilitate the progress of executive goals and targets.
- Work with other business teams and influence strategic direction.
- Establish and track progress and status reporting on multiple projects (e.g., objectives and key results), working cross-departmentally to ensure stakeholder alignment
- Work with leaders and stakeholders to drive project execution and deliver agreed upon project requirements.
- Identify efficiency opportunities and drive associated initiatives to improve performance and success of the organization.
- Engage with finance and operations to help make data-driven decisions.
- Assist leaders with annual planning process, headcount allocation, and portfolio management.
- Ensure the executive completes any action items required of them.
- Set and drive regular cadence of communications to various stakeholders.
- Communicate key initiatives across Leadership Team and stakeholders.
- Facilitate discussions in areas related to program directions, strategic discussions, and conflicts.
- Drive staff meeting agendas and manage follow-up actions.
- Manage agendas for staff meetings, strategic off-sites, and other important reviews.
- Prepare updates and business reviews with executive leaders.
And Here’s What We Think You’re Like
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience translating strategy into an operational plan and drive to completion
- Three or more years of experience providing effective project management for a high-level executive
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing, organizing, and coordinating projects, programs and events
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in developing cogent, effective presentation materials including the effective use of data
- Demonstrated experience in a position requiring diplomacy, strong customer relations, and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, and disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.