The Chief of Staff supports the Managing Director and leadership team in their roles, day to day, to ensure that the company’s goals and objectives are achieved.
The Role Will Be Responsible For
Planning & Coordination
- Support Managing Director for planning, prioritizing and follow up of daily business agenda
- Coordinating leadership team for necessary issues & updates, support leadership members for onboarding and off boarding process
- Attending business-critical leadership meetings, documenting meetings notes and following up on tasks to achieve company objectives
- Handle all business travel scheduling and arrangements
- Supporting a range of cross-functional projects and taking an active role to lead deliverables from across the leadership team
- Assisting with high-level presentations and reports that may be required
- Managing internal communication and information flow in a timely and accurate manner, act as a bridge for effective communication within all internal departments
- Organising business-critical events and conferences
- Experience in a similar position that reports to General Manager or Managing Director, preferably in a global company
- Excellent team management skills
- Strong Project Management methodology know how
- Effective communication skills, results driven and proactive
- Reliable, accountable, resilient and high sense of ethics
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Programs
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our team to thrive and to realize our ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Don’t let anything stop you from applying!