At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As Chief of Staff at WHOOP you will report to the CEO and help run a fast growth, 500-person technology company. This is an excellent role for someone looking to one day be a CEO or COO or who has aspirations to one day found a company.
- Work with the CEO to maintain strategic alignment across the organization
- Organize agendas for C-Level and E-Level staff meetings; attend meetings and drive agenda
- Build out and oversee Program Management organization
- Prepare Board of Director materials
- Draft key memos to internal/external stakeholders, including investor updates, company announcements, and press releases
- Project manage new, key specific initiatives that otherwise lack an owner; transition projects to other members of the management team
- Partner with CFO to assist with organizational planning/budgeting
- Assist with identifying and booking guests for the Whoop Podcast
- Protect the CEO’s time in an effort to maximize allocation towards high leverage initiatives & matters
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus but not required
- 5+ years of Program Management, Operations, and/or Corporate strategy experience
- Startup experience is a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and natural curiosity
- Willingness to move at an uncomfortable pace
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Self-motivation undeterred by challenging feedback or criticism
- Strategic mindset
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.