Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for an Executive Chief of Staff to work directly with the Executive Team. You will increase productivity enhancements, refine strategic programs, oversee program management, and ensure aligned goals between teams. You have experience in a strategic business management role, with a focus on facilitating executive-level decisions and driving collaboration.
The COS will plan and direct all operational and financial plans for the executive team, organize and prioritize company issues, assess and distribute information, and lead strategic projects against goals to support company priorities. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of Twitch's business strategies and operational processes, create new policies and processes to improve business operations and help build on Twitch's corporate strategy.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead both operational and strategic projects, be a trusted adviser, serving as a sounding board to inform and, if necessary, challenge decisions; apply several perspectives (partners and community). You will promote efficient execution across teams, being the 'connective tissue' that links our efforts to our strategy. You have experience working with senior executives, a high level of business and financial knowledge, customer empathy, and the ability to work with a variety of teams and organizations.
- Working with the executive team, you will develop strategic programs, build business and operational best-practices, and improve execution.
- You will identify solutions to the strategic challenges and opportunities facing Twitch's teams as we serve our communities. As we grow it will be increasingly important to identify opportunities to promote efficiency across our organization, ensure that both our services and teams can scale, and we are structured to promote maximum value for our business and communities.
- You will analyze opportunities, summarize findings, develop go-forward plans, and act as part of the ongoing team to translate recommendations into results
- You will guide visible strategic projects for Twitch including developing an understanding of our goals and competitive environment, and analyzing and optimizing the performance of current offerings
- You will apply an organization-wide leadership lens to translate strategic directions and priorities into short-term and long-term business plans that incorporate opportunities for scalable growth
- You will establish and own plans that remove blockers and improve the performance of Twitch
- You will improve outcomes for company programs and will help coordinate results
- 8 or more years experience in a similar role, business management, corporate development or other collaborative leadership role.
- Experience partnering with executives across an organization.
- Presentation skills and quick and high-quality analysis. Someone who is obsessive about the data but can marry it with qualitative information to guide decisions and take appropriate action.
- This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and building upon important programs to achieve our mission and strategy. Demonstrated in establishing priorities and proposing new paths to achieving desired outcomes.
- Use frameworks to help structure the team's thinking, promote agreement on important decisions among team members, and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach relevant answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages