Wreno provides a new labor supply at scale for all home management needs. Our technology platform organizes, trains, and dispatches an on-demand, national workforce. Together, our workforce and technology provides a faster, more cost-effective service of single-family home maintenance, repair, and renovations for our iBuyer, REIT, and other institutional real estate firm customers.
The Chief of Staff role reports directly to the CEO and is critical to the operational execution of the business. This role is our well-rounded, “operational guru” that will build and scale all standard company processes and internal company structures. The Chief of Staff defines and develops the internal and external customer roadmaps with a focus on rapid growth. The Chief of Staff must love to be in the “weeds”, but should effortlessly keep focus on actionizing all efforts to the bigger picture AKA company vision.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a proven operator that can create structure from scratch and can scale processes for the future needs of the company. You love to execute, but also have top-notch critical thinking ability to build the company well. Your favorite work is to develop processes, grow internal/external relationships, define KPIs, and promote organizational culture. You are incredibly organized and love to create order in the face of tremendous ambiguity.
- 5+ years in Management Consulting, Product, Strategy or Biz Ops experience. Lighter experience in combination with an advanced degree from a top-tier university
- 2+ years experience in start-up environments ideally related to property technology, and/or construction
- 2+ years experience in people management and development
- Quality communication skills and proven ability to articulate customer and operational requirements with varying levels of stakeholders
- Knowledge and application of project/operational management best practices and scientific approaches
- Financial/operational modeling and the ability to leverage analytics to drive sound decision-making
- Ability to negotiate soundly with both internal/external customers