Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manfacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
If you can demonstrate excellent project management, organization, and people skills, we welcome your application and will teach you everything you need to know about Gooten and our industry. Excellent professional English skills (verbal, written) are a requirement as you will be expected to regularly take and disseminate detailed notes, craft professional emails to senior external stakeholders, assist in drafting presentations, and run meetings.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
Purpose of role:
Gooten's CEO and President are looking for a high-energy, motivated individual to join their team. Our ideal candidate has significant experience in balancing multiple competing projects and priorities, is highly organized and proactive, and wants to learn as much as possible about Gooten, eCommerce, and the broader industry we're in.
How you'll power eCommerce:
- Support the work of the Chief Executive Officer (his name is Brian) and President (her name is Maddy), in part by standing in as needed on individual projects and meetings.
- Take on leadership of individual Gooten projects and initiatives, at the direction of the CEO and President, ranging from implementations to improvements or examinations of existing tools & processes.
- Provide a point of contact and be connective tissue across the multitude of teams growing within Gooten.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and data entry & analysis when needed
- Become fluent in all aspects of Gooten including our product catalog, manufacturing capabilities, quality management practices, and our integration and order management technologies
- Be willing to be self-directed and to make informed decisions on your own
You should have:
- 3+ years of related experience in a project management, people operations, or similar leadership role
- Ability to lead a meeting of your peers collaboratively but with authority
- Must be detail oriented, and have high standards of accuracy, precision, and delivering work on-time
- Excellent written and verbal English skills and ability to provide examples of past written work (across presentations and documentation)
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
- Minimum of beginner level training on Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and CSV files
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work directly with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities
The really important stuff:
- Be part of the village: We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America, and South America and we are energized by the diversity of thought our team brings to the table.
- Care for your family: We carry a comprehensive parental leave for new parents in our different geographies
- Life in balance: We're passionate about our work, yet we are believers in taking time to relax and recharge. We offer 30 days of paid time off (this includes holidays), so you're able to schedule breaks according to your beliefs and values!
- Continue learning: We offer financial assistance for continuous development related to your current or future role in the company and are invested in helping you as a person and professional.
- Take ownership: Every teammate who joins Gooten receives meaningful equity in the company. Our people are directly responsible for our success and we want our entire team to benefit from what we are achieving together.
At Gooten, we celebrate and support the differences that allow our team to empower our eCommerce partners to grow their businesses and democratize access to high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applicants and teammates regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.