Chief of Staff
ABOUT SENSORUM HEALTH
Sensorum Health enables better proactive and preventative healthcare for older adults living at-home. Our next-generation ambient, home-based sensor technology employs advanced analytics to detect the early onset of illness, alerting Sensorum’s clinical team to take immediate action and deploy tailored, home-based care to patients in-need. We support caregivers, providers, and health plans to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at-home and out of the hospital.
We are a patient-first company that aims to provide the type of care we’d want for our loved ones. Our founders were inspired to start Sensorum after witnessing first-hand the failures of a broken healthcare system that is reactive, prioritizes high-cost treatment in emergency rooms, and consistently fails to enable providers with effective tools to deliver better preventive and primary care.
We aim to attract scrappy self-starters who want to solve complex problems that require innovative solutions across technology, operations, and healthcare delivery. If you are looking for a SaaS-only company or a “big-tech” working environment with cold-brew on-tap and catered lunches, Sensorum is not the place for you.
Sensorum is backed by GV (aka Google Ventures), Operator Partners, and Brighton Health Partners. Our advisory board consists of C-level executives from Flatiron Health, Humana, Bamboo Health, and Cedar. Our full-time team brings expertise from the U.S. Navy SEALs, Facebook AI Research (FAIR), Imagen Technologies, Clover Health, MasterCard, Spring Health, and Peloton.
Sensorum Health is seeking a talented, hands-on, and detail-oriented Chief of Staff to work directly with the CEO to manage and drive key strategic and operational initiatives. This person will sit at the nexus of the business, as a thought partner to the CEO and other company leaders during strategic planning and goal setting. The Chief of Staff will be capable of personally leading, implementing, and managing mission-critical projects. No task will be beneath this person, and they should have an entrepreneurial spirit with a bias for action.
In the first two months, the Chief of Staff will develop a strong understanding of the business objectives, market dynamics, and the key internal and external stakeholders needed to accomplish goals. This person will also support the CEO for external engagements including business development meetings, conference presentations, and recruitment of key hires.
Over the course of the first year we expect that this person will independently identify needs across the organization and make recommendations to the CEO on which to prioritize and how to address these needs.
- Work directly with the CEO and executive team to manage and drive key strategic and operational initiatives
- Provide business development support to the CEO- includes sales deck preparation, capturing meeting due-outs, and coordinating follow-up meetings with external and internal stakeholders
- Plan, coordinate, and keep internal and external meetings focused
- Respond to inquiries on behalf of the CEO
- Provide both manager and tactical-level support and oversight for special projects and initiatives across the organization
- Provide ad-hoc support to company administrative functions
- Intellectually curious, hungry to learn, and motivated by challenges that are large and unfamiliar
- Feels responsibility and ownership over Sensorum Health's success
- A self-starter who is quick to translate ideas into phased action plans, set objectives, and see these objectives through to completion, either as an individual contributor or a manager
- Employs best in class written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Capable of developing and delivering compelling presentations, and running efficient and productive meetings internally and externally, regardless of format or audience
- Comfortable tackling “white-space” problems that require identifying and reaching out to subject-matter experts external to the company
- Able to "go deep" on an analytical challenge when necessary, but also understand when to apply the 80/20 rule to find a satisfactory solution
- Excellent EQ- demonstrates self-reflection, self-awareness, and humility
- Ability to travel frequently with little to no-notice
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, or investing
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution
- Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Passion for improving healthcare and alignment with the Sensorum Health mission
- A proven track record of continual learning and improvement throughout your career
- Ability to work in-person in NYC a minimum of 4-days per week
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Unlimited PTO and 13 national holidays
Sensorum Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law