✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 6M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named as Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for a Chief of Staff, to help us go to the next level! As Chief of Staff, you will endorse a strategic role for our next step of growth, working hand in hand with our CEO on most strategic topics across the company, to improve our efficiency and ensure we are meeting strategic company goals.
💰 60k€-90k€* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come once a month in Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and we will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than Paris.
✨ Your core mission ✨
- You are serving as a strategic advisor and counsel to the CEO and assume day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks. Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success. You will:
- Challenge, formalize, and ensure good execution of the company’s vision and strategy.
- Kick off, impulse vision & participate in key strategic projects to drive growth and differentiation, assist teams in the operational implementation of these projects (new products, partnerships, country launch, high stakes Go to market launch).
- Support day-to-day operations of the company; willing to “roll-up sleeves” if needed with a “no task is too small” mentality.
- Support leadership team with relationship to investors, including monthly update, board deck, investor decks, etc.
- Own business KPIs and financial reporting to draw insights on the company’s progress and adapt forecasting.
- Define & implement new processes & automation in order to improve teams efficiency.
- Fill in temporary gaps in the organizational chart.
- Be flexible enough to carry responsibility and accountability for roles not yet filled within the organizational chart
- Own internal communication: Set up company rituals, including weekly meetings, town halls to create communication and alignment across the team.
- Own agenda, materials, minutes, and follow-up of future Investor Board meetings as well as all the meetings including our exec team.
✨ About you ✨
- Analytical – You can break down complex, unstructured problems into actionable recommendations.
- Technical enough to use tools to get leverage/hacker mentality.
- Resourceful – You do not need guidelines as there will not be any to kick-start projects from 0 to 1.
- Organized – Highly organized, strong project management skills, and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Communications – You are skilled in influencing and persuasion.
- Experienced – At least 4 years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm and/or in a cross-functional role at a high-growth startup.
- Fluent in French and English
✨ 5-steps process ✨
- Screening call with Founder + Talent Manager
- Technical interview
- Home Assignment
- Assignment review with the team
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.