Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
How You Will Contribute
In this role, you will partner with the Chief Technology Officer as their Chief of Staff. You will work closely with both the CTO team leadership and senior executives across other organizations and their leadership teams to drive cross-functional alignment. Critical to your success is the ability to balance both strategic and operational initiatives ensuring smooth and timely execution of deliverables. You will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment while balancing a mix of program, operational, and strategic responsibilities.
As a trusted advisor to the CTO, you will partner to develop and continually improve organizational processes and policies. This includes ensuring the organization is aligned on top objectives and key results, projects and resources are aligned to match priorities. You will help in operationalizing, executing, and tracking many of these high priority objectives. You will make the office of the CTO more efficient and scalable.
What You Will Do
- Drive strategy definition and planning for annual operating plan and ongoing business reviews. Monitor and facilitate progress and provide recommendations and next actions based on data
- Lead organization through setting top objectives and key results. Ensure OKRs cascade across the organization and there is alignment across departments and teams
- Manage key communications across all levels of the organization, including to the functional leads and engineering domain. Serve as a proxy for the CTO as appropriate
- Drive talent and culture initiatives in partnership with HR, including recruiting and onboarding, Learning and Development programs, performance management, compensation planning, talent reviews, retention, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)
- Own the CTO organization calendar of events including team all-hands meetings and off-sites
- Drive special projects or strategic initiatives
- Innovate across all of the above to help create a culture of continuous improvements and data-centricity
- Oversee the Office of the CTO
You Will Be a Great Fit If You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8-10+ years of relevant professional experience, including but not limited to Chief of Staff, program manager, researcher and/or partnering with senior executives
- Experience with cross-functional senior stakeholder management
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to represent complex business or technical concepts with senior leadership
And Excel In These Competencies
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, have a knack for problem solving and enjoy helping others
- Demonstrated track record of leadership through influence, working on or with technical and cross-functional or highly matrixed teams to get things done Strong self-initiative and persistence, ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and drive clarify in key areas of the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on teamwork
- Empathy and high EQ
- A commitment to building inclusive teams and team culture
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.