Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
Twitch is looking for a Chief- of-Staff, Creators to work directly with the Global Partnerships team. You will increase productivity enhancements, refine strategic programs, oversee program management, and set, track and ensure aligned goals between teams. You have experience in a strategic business management role, with a focus on facilitating executive-level decisions and driving collaboration.
The Chief-of-Staff will plan and direct all operational and financial plans for the partnerships team, organize and prioritize company issues, assess and distribute information, and lead strategic projects against goals to support company priorities. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of Twitch's business strategies and operational processes and create new ones to improve business operations and help build on Twitch's corporate strategy.
Reporting to the VP, Global Creators, you will lead both operational and strategic projects, be a trusted adviser, serving as a sounding board to inform and, if necessary, challenge decisions; apply several perspectives (creator and community). You will promote efficient execution across teams, being the 'connective tissue' that links our efforts to our strategy. You have experience working with senior executives, a high level of business and financial knowledge, creator empathy, and the ability to work cross functionally.
This position can also be located in Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA.
- Develop strategic programs, build business and cross regional operational best-practices, and improve execution.
- Identify solutions to the strategic challenges and opportunities facing Twitch's teams as we serve our communities. As we grow, it will be increasingly important to identify opportunities to promote efficiency across our organization, ensure that both our services and teams can scale, and we are structured to promote maximum value for our business and communities.
- Analyze opportunities, summarize findings, develop go-forward plans, and act as part of the ongoing team to translate recommendations into results
- Guide visible strategic projects for Twitch including developing an understanding of our goals and competitive environment, and analyzing and optimizing the performance of current offerings
- Apply an organization-wide leadership lens to translate strategic directions and priorities into short-term and long-term business plans that incorporate opportunities for scalable growth
- Establish and own plans that remove blockers and improve the performance of Twitch
- Improve outcomes for company programs and help coordinate results
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) and at least 8 years of experience in content partnerships, marketing or business development preferably within technology companies
- Project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize programs
- Experience in a similar role, business management, corporate development or other collaborative leadership role.
- Experience partnering with executives across an organization.
- Strategy consulting background
- You are someone who is obsessive about the data but can marry it with qualitative information to guide decisions and take appropriate action.
- This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and building upon important programs to achieve our mission and strategy. Demonstrated in establishing priorities and proposing new paths to achieving desired outcomes.
- Use frameworks to help structure the team's thinking, promote agreement on important decisions among team members, and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach relevant answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.