Founded in 2019, Sfermion is an investment firm focused on the property rights layer of the emergent metaverse, particularly the NFT ecosystem. We invest in the exceptional founders, companies, and entities creating the infrastructure and environments that will form the foundations of our digital future.
This role is an excellent opportunity to gain wide exposure to the metaverse and crypto ecosystems, to learn how an investment firm operates, and how to scale up a fund.
You’ll join as Chief of Staff to the CIO and work closely with the partners of the firm. Our Chief of Staff will be a force multiplier in our organization: ensuring partner attention is devoted to high leverage activities, distilling our incoming information feeds down to the most important details, and driving execution of day-to-day tasks. No prior experience as a Chief of Staff is required, but you should have work experience which demonstrates your excellent communication skills, critical thinking skills, meticulous attention to detail, and high sense of urgency.
This role is remote, but the candidate must be based in the United States and work primarily on Central time zone.
- Track completion of key partner deliverables and proactively follow-up on outstanding items.
- Triage inbound communication and respond to urgent inquiries from both internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the partners.
- Create presentations for internal and external use on Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Manage, organize, and compile data to facilitate partner presentations.
- Provide administrative process improvements to increase efficiency as the company scales.
- Handle highly confidential information and documents with discretion and confidentiality.
- Operate with exceptional attention to detail. Anticipate potential changes or shifts in priorities amidst simultaneous demands for attention.
- Manage multiple executive calendars, prioritize meetings, and creatively solve complex scheduling needs.
- Plan offsite events for partners and the Sfermion team. This may include venue management, catering, and program material preparation.
1+ years of professional experience at a formalized workplace.
- Capability to distill large amounts of information into the most important details.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, with ability to manage multiple projects and deliver quality work to deadlines.
- Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong calendar management and prioritization skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendar as well as applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Zoom. CRM experience a plus.
- You are comfortable working in a remote environment and working independently.
For interested candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.