Ready to be a Titan?
The Chief of Staff role is a critical member of the Revenue leadership team and an important voice in the broader organization. The role is a strategic business partner to both the CRO and the leadership teams within Revenue (including Marketing, Sales, and Post-Sales) and is responsible for proactively guiding leadership through objectives and priorities, with a focus on operational excellence, business optimization, ‘looking around corners’ throughout the entire organization, cross-functional efforts, financial and operational planning, and prioritization. This role will report directly to the CRO but will act as a dedicated consulting resource to the entire revenue organization, working cross-functionally with key business stakeholders across the company including Executive Leadership, R&D, People Ops, Finance, and IT teams, unbiasedly.
- Preference for candidates based in or willing to travel to Southern California
What You'll Do:
- Strategic Partner: Act on behalf of the CRO and Revenue leadership on strategic projects and cross-functional efforts and be ready to step in where needed to make calls on best calls-to-action. Work closely with leadership on goal-setting and tracking, while consulting with cross-functional groups on intended outcomes (Finance, People Ops, R&D, etc.)
- Insights: Staying on top of all metrics; always looking for areas of opportunity across the business and its finances. Aid in defining, driving, and running CRO-level and exec-level business reviews including Memos, Company communications, and QBRs (alongside BizOps and Finance)
- Act like a CRO: Speak through the voice of the CRO, leading as the consultant to the business, operating under the clear understanding that you "own nothing but are responsible for everything". Develop and maintain strong relationships with all executives, senior leaders, business partners, and stakeholders to achieve the needed objectives and deliverables on behalf of the CRO, while effectively triaging escalations
- Thought Leader: Act as a thought partner to the CRO, Revenue leadership teams, and cross-functional teams on strategy, priorities, and operating procedures. Transparently share vital information and learnings across teams, in an objective and unbiased manner to optimize business outcomes
- Operational cadence: Create structure and process for the CRO to improve visibility and accountability with their direct reports, while developing high-quality processes to improve how we operate as a Revenue function
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years prior experience working in operations, management consulting, or a related role; MBA a plus
- Experience working with Revenue teams (Marketing, Sales, Post-Sales)
- A high level of P&L and financial model literacy is a must
- Be able to inspire others and champion the organization
- Must thrive under pressure with strong time and task management skills
- Ability to wear many hats
- Structured thinking, consulting background preferred, product management skills
- A mindset and attitude of relentless simplification and driving continuous operational improvement
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to work with senior executives
- Strong attention to detail and focus, skilled in analyzing data to drive decision making
- Comfortable challenging the status quo with the goal of bringing in new perspectives and making sure we are performing at our highest capacity
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.