Join Our Dynamic Team as Chief of Staff - Ignite Your Career at Recharge!
Location: Stockholm (Sweden) or Moss (Norway) (dependent on the Ideal Candidate)
As a leader in a fast-growing and fast-moving industry, Recharge is looking for a Chief of Staff (CoS) who will work closely with the executive management team (“RMT”) and take on strategic duties that will allow the senior managers to be more efficient in their decision-making. More specifically, it is foreseen that the CoS will focus on three main responsibilities:
- Project Management Leadership: Act as the Project Management Office (PMO) of the RMT and coordinate and oversee the implementation of the strategic initiatives embedded in the Strategy Plan “Charged for 26”. Your role will be to unite people across the organization to keep them moving forward. You will act as a natural liaison between the organization and the management team and drive communication initiatives required to ensure the commitment to and successful execution of the plan within the organization (approximately 50%).
- Corporate Governance Support: Assist the CEO in planning and preparing the corporate governance meetings (incl Board meetings, interactions with the shareholders and RMT meetings) (approximately 20%).
- Strategic Planning and Initiatives: Lead the strategic planning process and take on ad-hoc strategic projects for the CEO and the other members of the RMT (approximately 30%).
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities who meet the following qualifications:
- A master’s degree from a reputable academic institution
- At least five years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English as well as in Norwegian or Swedish
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, and project management skills Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and foster collaboration across departments
- A strategic mindset and the assertiveness required to interact with and challenge senior managers
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to develop creative solutions
At Recharge, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We value a culture of mutual respect and cooperation and believe that diversity is a key driver of innovation and success. As a purpose-driven company we welcome talented individuals who would like to contribute to the transition towards a more sustainable future. A commitment to our values Dare, Care and Share is also important.
And our culture? We foster a welcoming and inclusive culture characterized by a friendly and down-to-earth atmosphere. We highly value qualities such as humility and strong social skills, which are key assets for building robust relationships across our diverse organization.
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive conditions and flexible working hours
- Modern and central location in either Moss, Norway or Stockholm, Sweden
- Great corporate culture within a Nordic work-environment
- Great opportunities to contribute to the development of the company in a growing industry
- Varied position with the possibility of shaping your own working day
- Good Insurance and employee benefits
Travel between our Nordic offices will be necessary from time to time. Please note that we do background checks on relevant candidate via our partner Semac AS, www.semac.no.
Reports to: CEO
Application deadline: we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we accept applications on an ongoing basis.
If you are a dynamic, forward-thinking professional who is ready to take on a pivotal role in our organization and contribute to our mission of creating a more sustainable future, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help us make a difference.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and why you're the ideal candidate for this position. Questions about the position can be sent through our recruitment system Cvideo.
We look forward to receiving your application and exploring the possibility of having you as part of our dedicated team at Recharge!