NVE Experience Agency is a world-class experiential marketing agency and event production company, guided by the principle that the right moment will transform someone forever. NVE crafts experiences and events that connect brands to the people, ideas, and trends that drive culture.
We believe that an immersive experience is the most potent form of marketing in the world. And, properly executed, experience-based marketing can convert more consumers into passionate fans than any other marketing vehicle.
The Founder and President of NVE is seeking a Chief of Staff to help execute his strategic priorities across his businesses. NVE is composed of multiple business units across a variety of services (marketing, PR, events, creative, content production, social) and sits next to adjacent businesses (Treehouse Fabrication, TheFutureParty, and Cognition Interactive). The collective enterprise employs 150+ full time employees spread across the United States. The businesses continue to grow at double-digit rates.
The Chief of Staff will help execute tactical priorities of the Founder and President by driving the business ecosystem forward and scaling our growth both horizontally and vertically. This position requires a high level of business management proficiency, excellent interpersonal skills, and advanced project management experience.
- Coordinating, delegating, and assisting with tasks related to President’s direct reports
- Working with the President to develop quarterly strategic priorities and driving execution of each initiative and project
- Evaluating business ventures such as building new business units, expanding capabilities, and/or making strategic acquisitions
- Responsible for handling all aspects of President's day-to-day, including schedule, emails, and task matrix
- Facilitating cross organizational projects that don’t fit neatly into one division
- Managing the accessibility and open lines of communication with staff
- Supporting business operations and facilitating business communication with third parties such as legal, accounting, and finance resources
- Assessing business priorities such as building new business units, expanding capabilities, and/or making strategic acquisitions
- Building and running cadence for executive leadership and critical cross-functional meetings
- Constantly researching and consuming information about our industry to develop tactical strategies that will accelerate further growth
- Business degree preferred (Background in finance, operations, or business affairs preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience working in an operations, business affairs, or senior administration role
- Experience working in a 100+ employee business in a key function
- Organized, ability to multi-task, prioritize and follows through on tasks to successful completion
- Excellent communication (both written & verbal) with the ability to represent the executive in a positive and professional manner to clients, vendors and internal staff
- Persistent and resourceful with the ability to anticipate problems, self-teach, and act independently
- Professional, trustworthy, discreet with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of how to be extremely productive (bonus if aware of Getting Things Done)
- Highly digitally literate on computers, social media, web, and various apps
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Thrive in a fast paced, agency environment
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, remote from home (with understanding that some work will occasionally be late hours also require work on weekends and/or holidays)
- Work schedule may also include travel
- Travel outside of the state of California will consist of a daily food per diem + accommodations and transportation
NVE reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. NVE may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.