WelcomeHome is an Atlanta-based start-up SaaS company with the mission to build the best sales and marketing tools for the senior living operator.
While the industry we serve may not be “hot”, our technology is. Our signature Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform is the only one in the space to (a) leverage AI and machine learning, (b) be designed for mobility and (c) integrate across email, phone and complementary platforms.
With this clear differentiation, since product launch in 2019, we’ve grown from 1 pilot customer with a single community to over 50 customers and 1000 communities. To support this explosive growth, our team was expanded from 3 to 30.
About the Role
We're looking for our first Chief of Staff. This is a great opportunity for someone with finance, operations or FP&A experience to be part of an exciting, fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
The Chief of Staff will be responsible for measuring and managing the company’s financial and operating performance against business goals. This person should be a strong thinker and manage the flow of data between systems to create a transparent view of the company’s performance. And, as a direct report to the CEO, you will have a seat at the table during leadership meetings.
• Owning the operating and financial model to drive business decisions to achieve company goals Utilizing and improving systems for subscription management, revenue recognition, revenue retention, data and analytics, and billing
• Be a key business partner to executives and assist in driving cross-functional initiatives and delivering value-added business analysis for various teams in the organization
• Drive recommendations on process improvements and overall operational performance
• Structure, build and maintain the company’s financial modeling on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis
• Lead annual planning process and develop long-range strategic and financial plans
• Develop a deep understanding of the key revenue and operating model drivers, develop consistent ways to track and report on them, and make recommendations to the leadership team to help drive improved results
• Create a monthly drum-beat with stakeholders to assess performance against key metrics.
• Work closely with the leadership team to help build the infrastructure to support the company’s current and future business needs
• Use systems solutions to streamline reporting and automate internal processes Support key strategic initiatives, including analysis of new product development and M&A
This position is based in our Atlanta office. While Welcome Home supports remote work, employees are only eligible after 6 months of full-time employment.
The ideal candidate is an organized, thoughtful, and detail-oriented individual who is excited to build a great company.
In addition, you will have:
•Financial planning, Operational or Analytic experience with at least 3 years in a senior (Manager or higher) role, leading planning processes and working with cross-functional teams
•BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another analytical field
•Extremely strong financial modeling skills and mastery with MS Excel or Google Sheets
•Exceptional understanding of SaaS companies and key metrics
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Understanding of information systems and ability to aggregate disparate data sources for integration into a model
•Ability to transition back and forth between strategic and in the weeds
•Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
•Ability to operate in a fast-paced and highly confidential environment with minimal supervision
•An entrepreneurial spirit and take ownership of work and have pride in every detail
•Desire to be a critical impact player and connect your work to company results
•Are self-motivated with an ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
•Have a thirst for knowledge and growth in an emerging startup environment
What You'll Get
WelcomeHome values all of its employees and strives to provide a competitive compensation package. But, on top of that, you'll be surrounded by awesome people who care deeply about what they do and will do whatever it takes to help you succeed.
Get In Touch
If interested, please reach out to Jobs@welcomehomesoftware.com.