Housing is hard. One size rarely fits all, and it's a hell of a process. As the largest flexible housing company globally, Habyt’s mission is to provide access to housing anywhere, for everyone. Our drive is to create solutions with a digital-first approach, making every move easy, and every house a home. If you are passionate about real estate and would like to join a dynamic, talented, and diverse team of professionals from all around the world — you are in the right place!
We are on a steep growth curve and are looking for a highly qualified Chief of Staff to work closely with our executive team. You will report directly to our Global CEO and provide support to all our co-CEOs to advance the strategic direction and growth of the organization. As the “Right-Hand” of the Global CEO, you will represent the executive team in both internal and external communications driving the mission and vision of Habyt across all channels.
We are a remote-first company and have offices in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Germany. If interested, please send us your most updated CV in English.
- Act as a trusted advisor and confidant to the executive team, maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times while handling some of the most strategic projects
- Spearhead the preparation of presentations, reports, and other materials for management and board meetings
- Prepare quarterly investor updates for distribution
- Create and implement processes to streamline operations and drive efficiency across the organization.
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to the executive team based on data analysis and industry trends
- Participate in all senior leadership team meetings to drive the agenda and track follow-ups including
- Manage communication and coordination among senior leaders to ensure timely and effective decision-making
- Design, iterate, and manage the company’s goal-setting and planning process (e.g., OKRs)
- Manage the calendars of the executive team, including scheduling meetings, calls, and other appointments. Heavy scheduling and management of executives’ time
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation
- Handle administrative and ad-hoc tasks required by the Global CEO
- 4+ years of diverse experience including strategic management consulting, investment banking, strategic business development, and/or business operations in a high-growth environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required., Master’s Degree, or equivalent years of experience is highly preferred
- Experience in technology, hospitality, or real estate is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with executive audiences – our company language is English but having other languages is a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in highly ambiguous and complex environments
- Experience building trust and nurturing relationships across all organizational departments
- Proven success track with the ability to organize and prioritize concurrent projects and utilize data and analytics to inform decision-making processes
- This role is fully remote - work from home role that requires the ability to manage across time zones and balance priorities without in-person guidance
- Proficiency in Notion, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite
- Welcome Package: Get equipped from Day 1 with Habyt's Swagg and premium tech gear.
- Team Events: Have a blast at our regular Company & Team Events.
- Remote First: Work remotely 100% of the time or enjoy our flexible co-working passes.
- Habyt Fellowship Program: Stay at one of our Habyt Homes and get to know the teams in other countries.
- Learning & Development: Receive access to our partner learning platform to further develop your know-how and learn new valuable skills.
- Mental Health: Your well-being matters to us. Gain access to the Calm App to enhance your overall mental wellness.
- Employee Discount: Get a discount for staying in one of our Habyt Properties.
- Have an impact: Join a fast-growing company and be part of a diverse, international, and talented team. Together we are revolutionizing the housing market!