The selected candidate will function as the Tech Office Chief of Staff reporting directly to the Tech Office Director. The Tech Office is a fun fast paced IT team that strives to modernize EIT capabilities which will directly contribute to helping drive LM Programs technology strategy, decisions, and priorities based on industry trends and customer needs. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their understanding of the business and gain organizational intelligence and influence.
Responsibilities will include working with the Technology Office Director to improving current processes and coordinating organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity. Overseeing daily operations through collaboration with the Senior Managers, performing administrative tasks from setting calendar meetings, maintaining documentation, planning and coordinating of business rhythms and meetings. Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation. Keep them organized with logistics, meetings, and emails throughout the day.
- Assist team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on schedules and priorities
- Providing department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork
- Planning, coordinating and keeping contents of a meeting focused
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Aiding in and ultimately ensure the timely completion of projects
The role is an opportunity for the candidate to grow their understanding of the TDIT business and to develop strategic thinking and problem analysis. The candidate will also get exposure to working with new and emerging technology trends. The candidate will gain organizational intelligence and influence to build upon their leadership skills for the future.