WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. You're scrappy, motivated, and resourceful. And of course love finding new restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and experiences and are excited by building the future of discovery? (we are Atmosfy after all!)
At Atmosfy we embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then read on friend!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Atmosfy.
And we're the fastest growing platform globally for live video of dining and nightlife - that shows you what's happening in your city in real-time. More than that though - we help support local businesses globally by sharing unique experiences through video. How cool is that? We help people in more than 150 countries and 10,000+ cities discover the world's best experiences. But inspiring a global audience through mouth watering videos of maple syrup dripping off chicken and waffles or FOMO inducing nightclubs is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry. Do you love finding new restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and experiences and are excited by building the future of discovery? .
We believe that through inspiration we can lead richer lives, while supporting local businesses that need it the most. We are a team that values revolutionary thinking and a bias for action. Come join us and revolutionize how people discover experiences. Our team draws on talented people who have worked at best-in-class companies such as Facebook, Google, and Netflix. We are funded by world-class investors.
Check us out on the App Store or Google Play to learn more about our mission to share experiences, inspire others, and support local businesses around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING?
• Support and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously working closely with the other PMOs on the team and the CEO, ensuring alignment across global teams on goals, plans, and deliverables.
• Help guide on project scope, definition, and performance criteria to ensure alignment with business strategy.
• Develop and own accurate project timelines, master project calendar, work-back schedules, meetings notes, tracking documents, and other documentation as needed; foresee and triage blockers and issues before they arise.
• Exercise strategic thinking in prioritizing workload, as well as proper escalation to leadership.
• Build and maintain relationships with teams across the company.
• Serve as primary point of contact for select external stakeholders.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
• Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or other professional degree preferred
• 3 years of experience in fast-paced organization;
• Extensive direct project management or related work experience
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; impeccable attention to detail
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate, foster relationships and work cross-functionally, especially with global, diverse teams in multiple time-zones
• Highly skilled at guiding and aligning multiple stakeholders towards an outcome
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and identify trade-offs
• Ability to work independently as a self-starter with minimal managerial supervision
• Proven ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently
• Experience across many countries (global experience) a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Remote First: Completely remote, flexible work schedule
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Dining, Nightlife, and Travel Stipends (we are Atmosfy after all) - Need we say more?
We value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Atmosfy will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Atmosfy is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.